testtest

What are you doing right now??

wired a 3 way light switch to operate the light above the new landing above the stairs, i had previously thought we didnt need one, then the other day or actually NIGHT , i decided it shall be done now while walls were still open to new wires
took me longer than expected to route the wire, i had to move STUFF i just put away the other day and thought...this stuff is perfect here and out of the way... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wow I will stop complaining that’s expensive We pay 85 dollars for 25lbs
I don't mind paying it because since she has been on it she has never had an issue. A lot of Siberian Huskies have sensitive stomachs. In my case it's cheaper to buy the food than have a visit with the vet. Also, huskies really don't eat much. She eats 1.5 cup a day so bag lasts almost a month.

I don't mind paying it because since she has been on it she has never had an issue. A lot of Siberian Huskies have sensitive stomachs. In my case it's cheaper to buy the food than have a visit with the vet. Also, huskies really don't eat much. She eats 1.5 cup a day so bag lasts almost a month.
yup us to
i would rather pay a bit for NON recalled food than go see the vet..
plus good food means they poop firm vice runny which is easier to scoop later to clean up yard if you get to it before the dung beetles find it :ROFLMAO:

My Lola girl is a catahoula is eats like there’s no tomorrow nothing is sensitive to her

I can relate. Jeff the cat is on Purina UR for the rest of his life. Not cheap.
wow, when my daughters would "adopt" a stray cat from time to time, there was no such special foods, if i recall.

but of course, i am also talking like 40-50 (??) years ago, and then too the prices of pet food and the quality wasn't like it is these days. as well as visits to the vet...back then, maybe all of about $25 for a visit.

damn

wow, when my daughters would "adopt" a stray cat from time to time, there was no such special foods, if i recall.

but of course, i am also talking like 40-50 (??) years ago, and then too the prices of pet food and the quality wasn't like it is these days. as well as visits to the vet...back then, maybe all of about $25 for a visit.

damn
Jeff was never a stray. I paid $2500 to a vet a few months ago because his pisser was blocked up and would have killed him.

24 cans is $75. He gets a half a can a day. He gets dry food in the morning. That special dry food is triple the cost of the dry food I feed my other cat.

Back