testtest

What are you doing right now??

My pups Opie & Aunt Bee didn't want anything to do with my brush pile fire.

Attachments

• IMG_8900 (2).jpg
    IMG_8900 (2).jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
came back from the "chain grocery" store in my area..they have many locations in my state....(some are actually closing due to poor sales figures)

ok, as we all know, supermarkets have thier own brand of canned goods, comparable to the name brand, just a whole lot cheaper than brand name.

that's the set up to my question(s)

why at one location, in say a nicer community that i went to, was the store brand of canned corn only 79¢

and the store brand in my community, not as nice mind you...the same can of corn was 99¢...????

i think i "know" the reason, i was told by someone (not a store worker) that due to the "economic conditions" of the better community, there isn't as many "food stamp people"

compared to the lower economic conditions of other neighborhoods and more people using food stamps, the stores can "rake in" more profits..???

i don't use food stamps, i am not on g'ment assistance, other than social insecurity.

walmart, charges lower prices for thier store branded foods, i know that, i coulda paid 67¢ per can.....!!!!!!!

but i only go to one walmart, the closest one to us. but that day, i needed beef for the shepards pie i will be making, so i picked up everything at the grocery chain.....

opinions on "economic neighborhood pricings"..????

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I love a laugh first thing in the morning! Slept until 9 this morning, which is a far cry from my 3:15AM mornings. Feeling much better in my head today. Sipping on coffee #2 and watching the Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote. Had all the windows in the house open last night. The temp went down to 47 degrees last night, so I was finally able to get the house temp below 70...we made it to 65!! Slept like a rock.

Today I'm changing bedding, running the Shark, cleaning guns (was gonna do that yesterday, but yesterday went sort of sideways). Don't plan on going anywhere. Mister belladonna will get home between 9 and 10 tonight, depending on how soon he is relieved from his shift. We are going out to Rollag, MN tomorrow to the annual steam threshers reunion. They hold it every year on the Labor Day weekend. It's dirty and dusty and so much fun!

Back