testtest

What are you doing right now??

Any luck on the job search?
nope.....

what i don't get is, even without a resume (which i removed the word.."retired"), or with out filling out an application, how can they know my age..???

i removed the word "retired" only as a precaution to any program they have to scan a resume for "catch words", that they can then toss the application or resume into the circular file.

i now say..."former"......

and am i still employed..??

i just say no.

Ah windows, don’t miss that at all, don’t have to do it on Mac’s.
i always wanted to buy a Mac, but if i recall way back then, i could not transfer my files, as in a CD, DVD, or USB thumb drive..??

if not, then the cost of the unit, i had always wanted that huge desktop G something, back then, that was like about $3,000...???

i might be incorrect, about specifics, but not so much about prices.

i always wanted to buy a Mac, but if i recall way back then, i could not transfer my files, as in a CD, DVD, or USB thumb drive..??

if not, then the cost of the unit, i had always wanted that huge desktop G something, back then, that was like about $3,000...???

i might be incorrect, about specifics, but not so much about prices.
I got mine at Best Buy several years ago, 21” screen, 2.3 GHz Duel Core i5, 8 megs ram, intel iris plus graphics 640, and 250g hd, paid 1200.00 on sale, also has wireless mouse and keyboard, plus there both rechargeable, not there top of the line model but does everything I need and can play any game in Apple Arcade

IMG_3156.jpeg

I got mine at Best Buy several years ago, 21” screen, 2.3 GHz Duel Core i5, 8 megs ram, intel iris plus graphics 640, and 250g hd, paid 1200.00 on sale, also has wireless mouse and keyboard, plus there both rechargeable, not there top of the line model but does everything I need and can play any game in Apple Arcade

View attachment 66168

wow......for a laptop..???

but, worth it since you say it's several years old.

i just cannot fathom that cost..

now, for a Dan Wesson....well little buddy....

IN A HEARTBEAT...!!!!!!

wow......for a laptop..???

but, worth it since you say it's several years old.

i just cannot fathom that cost..

now, for a Dan Wesson....well little buddy....

IN A HEARTBEAT...!!!!!!
we are all like this.... $1,000+ auto repair and we grumble (yet I put 15k+ of aftermarket stuff on truck), 1-2.5k on laptop? bit much, yet we survey the latest 5K firearm or scope with serious intent. Friend didn't want to pay more than 1K for a new pistol, yet put in ground pool in backyard for $80,000+ guess it's human nature.

we are all like this.... $1,000+ auto repair and we grumble (yet I put 15k+ of aftermarket stuff on truck), 1-2.5k on laptop? bit much, yet we survey the latest 5K firearm or scope with serious intent. Friend didn't want to pay more than 1K for a new pistol, yet put in ground pool in backyard for $80,000+ guess it's human nature.
well as guns go....i really do not go above the prices of a Dan Wesson, so (on average) just under $1,600 nowadays for some of them. so and Ed Brown is out, as well as an Alchemy

i have a nice yard, but cars park there, and cost me like $10,00 for blacktop and concrete...so no pool.

the parking increased the homes value, due to my house being a multi-level, and parking in my neighborhood is scarce....

i owned 3 trucks in my life, and other than an AM/FM stereo radio, and maybe a set of chromed/black wheels and Goodyear raised white letter tires, on only 1 truck, that cost me like $800 back then, i do not accessorize.

not human nature, just not seeing the sense in going overboard on stuff, that in the end....??

one may never recoup those costs, and as far as a pool for instance......the cost of a lawsuit if a child gets in, and drowns.

fencing, barbed wire, guard towers, whatever......a child still gets in.

i think having a pool increases one's home insurance as well..???

You know it’s never cheap when your car has to visit the shop
Just last week I thought I had an axle bearing go bad on my Escape. Since I can't work on my vehicles anymore , I contacted my auto fixer and he gave me a quote of $354.00 , if the axle didn't have to be replaced.

Took it in on Wednesday and it turned out to be a brake hose that had collapsed internally. So it only cost me $116.00. Man just look at the money I saved. 🤔

Back