testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just last week I thought I had an axle bearing go bad on my Escape. Since I can't work on my vehicles anymore , I contacted my auto fixer and he gave me a quote of $354.00 , if the axle didn't have to be replaced.

Took it in on Wednesday and it turned out to be a brake hose that had collapsed internally. So it only cost me $116.00. Man just look at the money I saved. 🤔
That’s great good for you papa !!!

well as guns go....i really do not go above the prices of a Dan Wesson, so (on average) just under $1,600 nowadays for some of them. so and Ed Brown is out, as well as an Alchemy

i have a nice yard, but cars park there, and cost me like $10,00 for blacktop and concrete...so no pool.

the parking increased the homes value, due to my house being a multi-level, and parking in my neighborhood is scarce....

i owned 3 trucks in my life, and other than an AM/FM stereo radio, and maybe a set of chromed/black wheels and Goodyear raised white letter tires, on only 1 truck, that cost me like $800 back then, i do not accessorize.

not human nature, just not seeing the sense in going overboard on stuff, that in the end....??

one may never recoup those costs, and as far as a pool for instance......the cost of a lawsuit if a child gets in, and drowns.

fencing, barbed wire, guard towers, whatever......a child still gets in.

i think having a pool increases one's home insurance as well..???
We had a large in-ground pool for many years while our two girls were still here. The home owner's insurance was crazy expensive. We had a diving board and when renewal time came insurance went up around $700.00 because of the diving board. Got rid of the diving board, helped some. A new family moved in next door with three young children and we were scared one or more them would sneak into the pool. Long story short we had the pool filled in. Cost us $7000.00 for the work.

Remember when car batteries were less than $100. Now they cost well over $250 for one! Ridiculous
which is why when my car will need one, i will call AAA, they have a free replacement battery for years.

• Warranty included. All our car batteries come with a free 3-year replacement warranty covering North America. The warranty transfers with the vehicle, if sold to another owner.

We had a large in-ground pool for many years while our two girls were still here. The home owner's insurance was crazy expensive. We had a diving board and when renewal time came insurance went up around $700.00 because of the diving board. Got rid of the diving board, helped some. A new family moved in next door with three young children and we were scared one or more them would sneak into the pool. Long story short we had the pool filled in. Cost us $7000.00 for the work.
holy cow batman.....

but, you spared yourself a lawsuit if a drowning happened.

not to mention, you would have been heartbroken at the tragedy

I’d have filled it in for about $1000.

I know things are expensive here but I don’t think you can get a pool filled that cheap . My sister wants to do it it’s about 5000 here crazy maybe more
Certainly not if you just call some excavating company out of the yellow pages.

I could fill in a drained residential pool, barring ridiculous "Environmental regulations" in one day. And I could do it for a grand plus the cost of the fill dirt and still make good money. 5k seems quite excessive to me. I can tell you I would never pay that.

Certainly not if you just call some excavating company out of the yellow pages.

I could fill in a drained residential pool, barring ridiculous "Environmental regulations" in one day. And I could do it for a grand plus the cost of the fill dirt and still make good money. 5k seems quite excessive to me. I can tell you I would never pay that.
That the biggest problem here bb the environmental regulations that’s what cost so much I don’t think in California they let you just fill pool there is some heavy construction to do before any filling is done

Back