testtest

What are you doing right now??

Drinking my coffee and watching the news pick apart the farce that was last night's presidential debate. Glad I fell asleep early. I had a feeling they would crawl under Trump's skin. There is so much conjecture thrown around by both sides that I just can't stomach it for long. Both side throw the issues around, and no one ever tells the American people their plans on HOW to pay for it all.

On a lighter note...time to brew a second cup and get ready for the day. I know how I'm voting. No debate will change that.

Drinking my coffee and watching the news pick apart the farce that was last night's presidential debate. Glad I fell asleep early. I had a feeling they would crawl under Trump's skin. There is so much conjecture thrown around by both sides that I just can't stomach it for long. Both side throw the issues around, and no one ever tells the American people their plans on HOW to pay for it all.

On a lighter note...time to brew a second cup and get ready for the day. I know how I'm voting. No debate will change that.
On your side Bella not changing my vote.

Breakfast for the dogs, cats, and me done. The horses next. Busy day with errands with Mrs Greener, picking up pet meds (dang those are expensive), lunch with the posse, then maybe some shop time. And we are getting a crap ton of rain in the next couple days. Whew, I will have to fit a nap in between lunch and dinner.

Farce is a good word for it

trying to contact (i think) a supervisor at a job that called me like about 7 PM last night....

jesus h. christ, i was watching "wheel" last night at that time.

anyway, he spoke so damned fast on our answering machine, i had to turn up the volume to 11...to even think i heard some of the numbers...

so......when i thought i had the right number...??

i called it, and said...

"is this John Doe, this is Lance Thrustmore, you called me last night regarding a job at xyz"...???

"well i have 2 appointments today, and maybe about 3 PM we can talk"?

"but if this isn't you.......then don't call me back"....???

"thanks, bye"

i figure if it ain't him, why should he call me back..???

then the next time, dumbass...TALK S-L-O-W-E-R when you are leaving a message......dumbass.

and especially DO NOT ALL ANYONE AT NIGHT....????? for a "F"-ing job...??????

dumbass. must be a millennial.

trying to contact (i think) a supervisor at a job that called me like about 7 PM last night....

jesus h. christ, i was watching "wheel" last night at that time.

anyway, he spoke so damned fast on our answering machine, i had to turn up the volume to 11...to even think i heard some of the numbers...

so......when i thought i had the right number...??

i called it, and said...

"is this John Doe, this is Lance Thrustmore, you called me last night regarding a job at xyz"...???

"well i have 2 appointments today, and maybe about 3 PM we can talk"?

"but if this isn't you.......then don't call me back"....???

"thanks, bye"

i figure if it ain't him, why should he call me back..???

then the next time, dumbass...TALK S-L-O-W-E-R when you are leaving a message......dumbass.

and especially DO NOT ALL ANYONE AT NIGHT....????? for a "F"-ing job...??????

dumbass. must be a millennial.
You are killing old me !!!

Back