testtest

What are you doing right now??

Today Mrs Greener and I are cutting windfalls and burning.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_0dbe021f-1853-44cb-9ffe-d0554659bf17.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_0dbe021f-1853-44cb-9ffe-d0554659bf17.jpeg
    716.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Messenger_creation_42d57359-f679-4332-a296-31aa4ea60a0b.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_42d57359-f679-4332-a296-31aa4ea60a0b.jpeg
    742.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Messenger_creation_b69af40c-6218-401d-8f37-010a3106681f.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_b69af40c-6218-401d-8f37-010a3106681f.jpeg
    708 KB · Views: 46
Many years ago I took my wife and young daughter to see my hunting lease. All of a sudden a coyote ran across the road dragging a chain & grappling hook attached to a trap that was on one of his rear legs. The grappling hook got snagged in a barb wired fence. All I had was my bow. I shot the poor thing hitting him in his neck. The arrow went through his neck came out under his jaw. To my amazement he bit the arrow in half then died.

Many years ago I took my wife and young daughter to see my hunting lease. All of a sudden a coyote ran across the road dragging a chain & grappling hook attached to a trap that was on one of his rear legs. The grappling hook got snagged in a barb wired fence. All I had was my bow. I shot the poor thing hitting him in his neck. The arrow went through his neck came out under his jaw. To my amazement he bit the arrow in half then died.
Those leg traps should be illegal. For ANY animal.

Late yes, unless you like to eat at 7pm...lots of folks do...or change your process from 3-2-1 to 2-2-1 (my assumption of your preferred method). I find 1 hour less on the front end adds to juiciness of end product...if you like that sort of thing.
I've tried more than a few methods & recipes for ribs. I prep the ribs the night before with salt, pepper & garlic powder and wrap in plastic. I'm familiar with the processes you referred to. I pre-heat to 225, use mesquite pellets. Put pellet filled smoke tube in, add ribs meat side up. Cook for 3 hours, wrap in foil meat side down cook for 2-1/2 hours. It is the 3-2-1 minus the 1. We don't like sauce. So far they come out perfect, very juicy every time.

Late yes, unless you like to eat at 7pm...lots of folks do...or change your process from 3-2-1 to 2-2-1 (my assumption of your preferred method). I find 1 hour less on the front end adds to juiciness of end product...if you like that sort of thing.
That’s not always the case. Baby backs dont need to take 7 hrs..

Your method yes, others, no. Some go longer….
Bbq methods are like 9mm vs 40 vs 45

I go less. Have for 20 yrs. Works for me

You guys are silly. I have the best way. Don't even matter how long it takes. My brother in law across the street has a Kamado Joe with a Smobot. He did a pork butt for tacos last weekend. Started smoking it about 9 PM Saturday night. It was ready for dinner Sunday afternoon. I was barely involved.

You guys are silly. I have the best way. Don't even matter how long it takes. My brother in law across the street has a Kamado Joe with a Smobot. He did a pork butt for tacos last weekend. Started smoking it about 9 PM Saturday night. It was ready for dinner Sunday afternoon. I was barely involved.
Some of us like to cook and not watch 😉
You can sit with my women folk. All the men in my family cook.. everyday 😆
😱😱😬😬😩😩🤦🏼

Yep you're right I do mine for 5-1/2 hours. I'm fairly good with most meats but having a hard time smoking a very good brisket. I've tried every thing I can think of but the results are just mediocre.

Hi,

Great to catch up with all you good folks. I played my gig today and then came home to help Mrs. BassCliff with her raised bed garden project.

1717030817157.png

We bought $200 worth of manure and soil. Hopefully we'll get at least $200 worth of groceries out of it. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Great to catch up with all you good folks. I played my gig today and then came home to help Mrs. BassCliff with her raised bed garden project.

View attachment 59088

We bought $200 worth of manure and soil. Hopefully we'll get at least $200 worth of groceries out of it. ;)

BassCliff
Uh, Cliffy, when they say raised "Bed" they don't mean the bed of your truck. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi,

View attachment 59088

BassCliff
Next year my wife and I are going to try the raised bed method for our tomatoes. Hope your project goes well.

Back