testtest

What are you doing right now??

still working on remodel, did re route 2 circuits, still have one left.
cut the heavy metal out so i can walk between rooms now
been a busy week so its taking a back door
fixed the explorer B pillar molding that a rock on the highway took out.
built the new dyson, vacuumed dogs with the dog hair attachment...they were not amused but it flat pulled some dander off.

still working on remodel, did re route 2 circuits, still have one left.
cut the heavy metal out so i can walk between rooms now
been a busy week so its taking a back door
fixed the explorer B pillar molding that a rock on the highway took out.
built the new dyson, vacuumed dogs with the dog hair attachment...they were not amused but it flat pulled some dander off.
What kind of structure are you remodeling?
I’m curious about the heavy metal that you have removed?

IMG_3976.jpeg

My lunch break view.

What kind of structure are you remodeling?
I’m curious about the heavy metal that you have removed?
our apartment/rv garage its all heavy purlins and tube welded up
we are re-arranging the interior space and taking some away from the bus
to gain a few hundred sq feet in the house part, plus new easier climb stairs to the second floor
which then the stairs inside get removed to open up a eat in area and finish new bath upstairs
today i cut through the purlins and still have to cut the 2x4 stud wall parts to height
move a few circuits are actually run new wires to avoid as many junction boxes as i can., because we need access to them later as in removable panels

the space the bus occupies is 26 x44 with 14 clear free space over head, peak is about 17
so the bus uses 42 feet x 12 and 12 feet tall. i keep 14 feet clear over top of it

but the rest of the space is being better utilized. the one pic shows the slides out and just how close the bus is OPENED up, when closed its only 8 feet wide, but we left room to work on it
the loft we built in 18 was 8x20, its now the new entry room, area for the second floor into the house
and the new loft moved forward and is 12x10, a bit less sq footage, so some stuff got thinned out and trash men loved me a few times at collection day
new stairs come up from under new loft to top of old loft and then turn into the closed in part of old loft which the enclosed space is 8 x 16 now with door to new loft and one at stairs then a walk though into the house
i am thinking on the BIG wall of osb to cover it in cedar shingles or maybe distressed steal roofing for a rustic feel and of course a giant stuffed fish
1st pic is the closing in a few years ago the rest are from 2006 era and one of 2018
we were going to sell it all and get a small house.
but we like to travel and come home to spot the park the bus, kept it clean and do maintenance and have a small house for the 2 of us
we sleep 2 adults and 2 dogs..
what i lost was parking the cars inside,

Attachments

• 20191006_151338.jpg
    20191006_151338.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 2006 insides (22).JPG
    2006 insides (22).JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 2006 insides (28).JPG
    2006 insides (28).JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 41
  • ac install (11).jpg
    ac install (11).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • oct 18.jpg
    oct 18.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 20190518_190553.jpg
    20190518_190553.jpg
    958.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20240606_164257.jpg
    20240606_164257.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 20240608_140140.jpg
    20240608_140140.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • 20240623_133016.jpg
    20240623_133016.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • build 9.JPG
    build 9.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Well....I think I killed the ba$****! I have been attacked in my sleep the past two nights. I killed one earlier in the walk-in closet (still full of what had to be MY blood :mad:). Just finished smearing another one on the ceiling with a rolled up copy of Guns & Ammo. Not too bad I suppose, balancing on the bed smacking at the thing (under the influence I might add) and I didn't fall or break anything. Mosquito season can go away...NOW!

Well....I think I killed the ba$****! I have been attacked in my sleep the past two nights. I killed one earlier in the walk-in closet (still full of what had to be MY blood :mad:). Just finished smearing another one on the ceiling with a rolled up copy of Guns & Ammo. Not too bad I suppose, balancing on the bed smacking at the thing (under the influence I might add) and I didn't fall or break anything. Mosquito season can go away...NOW!
The salt gun works on skeeters as well as flies.. just saying 😉🙂

Back