testtest

What are you doing right now??

I screwed mine up when I was 22 or so lifting something I shouldn't have been lifting. The strange thing is the last 2 times my back went out it was in a different spot. Normally it's my lower back right on the spine. The last two were on my left hip and included some sciatica. Chiro set me straight after the new spot dropped me the first time. I've had two bouts with it since and have so far not resorted to the chiro. It fixes itself after a day or two. We'll see.
Rest that back up my friend. It doesn't get much better the older you get. I go to the bone cracker every six weeks or so for "maintenance", otherwise I'd be a crippled up old girl. I do decompression therapy once a month due to a couple of semi squashed discs. Keeps me ticking, but I have to be careful and very aware of how my body responds to physical work. Can't push it quite like I used to. I hope you're feeling better soon.

I didn't even make it to 8PM last night. I kept passing out on the couch, so I called it a night. I didn't even change my clothes, woke up on the bed still dressed. 🫤

I've been up for a while, checking on FL family. My folks inland are okay, they still have power, just lots of rain and wind. Haven't heard from the folks from the panhandle yet. They may be in touch with the husband, he'll let me know later cuz he's working right now.

Coffee #1 done, and I have chores today so I can't make the range. I have to cook up a bunch of slow cooker food for the mister, as he's been called out of town for the weekend. He'll basically do a drive by and pick up the food and take off again...

I am hoping to get in some range time tomorrow, although I hate going there on the weekend. I'll either have to go very early or not even bother.

looking for parts for my 21 year old stanley air finish nailer
it took a powder this morning after 3 nails

took it apart, nothing STOOD out as damaged...piston moved freely, snubber felt stiff, but does move with a bit of light oil
i guess it had a 2 million finish nail life span ??
still hisses if press the trigger like the piston is stuck
lowes has a new one for 129...might take a drive

looking for parts for my 21 year old stanley air finish nailer
it took a powder this morning after 3 nails

took it apart, nothing STOOD out as damaged...piston moved freely, snubber felt stiff, but does move with a bit of light oil
i guess it had a 2 million finish nail life span ??
still hisses if press the trigger like the piston is stuck
lowes has a new one for 129...might take a drive
I ditched air nailers a long time ago. Fuel cell/airless are so much easier.

So.

Some news I didn’t want to share for a bit.

Back from London, sitting in a house that’s emptier than it was when we left.

Our dog Maggie, bestest girl, had a stroke while we were gone, and we had to make the decision from 4100 miles away.

Looking at her bed, and feeling her absence keenly. Jet lag ain’t helping, either.

So. There’s that.

IMG_6139.jpeg

Back