testtest

What are you doing right now??

Who as a kid did this with your parents and your vehicle did not have A/C ❓

1727541207186.png

Went to gravel pit this morning. Shot another 150 rounds of ball and 50 rounds of Silvertips thru the new bodyguard. No problems at all and I see a lot of reviews about sights being off. Not on this one, sifts are perfect. Also Shot Shield Plus. Put 150 rounds of ball thru it and did not have any issues. Got home and cleaned both of them already. Watching tv now and trying to stay out of the heat. Maybe look at some guns I might want to purchase. Really don't need anything.

The only firearm any of us really needs, is the next new one. :)
been a while since i bought a new gun.

i have said it a time or two, that i have been culling my stock, to only keep a few that are really great guns (great for me in my opinion).

and to have a lot of one caliber or type just wasn't in my best interest.

so only a few 1911's in 45 ACP, a few 9mm's, and down to 1 revolver

it's like what was told to me, of what the owner of the LGS said, "the gun companies come out with a new model, and people just gotta have it"...

sorta like an IPhone, Smart Phone, new Star Wars movie, etc,etc.......

Went to gravel pit this morning. Shot another 150 rounds of ball and 50 rounds of Silvertips thru the new bodyguard. No problems at all and I see a lot of reviews about sights being off. Not on this one, sifts are perfect. Also Shot Shield Plus. Put 150 rounds of ball thru it and did not have any issues. Got home and cleaned both of them already. Watching tv now and trying to stay out of the heat. Maybe look at some guns I might want to purchase. Really don't need anything.
sifts…..you guys are making this to easy…….😬

Got back a little bit ago from the humane society.

Donated all of Maggie’s food, her meds (of course we filled them a couple weeks ago, for a 3 month supply…), some of her toys, and other stuff…and a healthy donation. They do good work, there.

Same place we got her 13 years ago.

Bittersweet, but it felt right. Full circle.

I think in the spring it’ll be time for a new pup.

But not right now.

Donated all of Maggie’s food, her meds (of course we filled them a couple weeks ago, for a 3 month supply…), some of her toys, and other stuff…and a healthy donation. They do good work, there.

But not right now.
I know how you feel. Treasure the memories

Attachments

• 175828198_1430436053955674_4765753963109978872_n.jpg
    175828198_1430436053955674_4765753963109978872_n.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 31

But not right now.
Good for you Hans, a very nice thing to do. We lost our Beagle LuLu about four years ago. Didn't think we'd ever get another Beagle but we did, now have Maggie a Beagle/Blue Tick a real sweetie.

Back