testtest

What are you doing right now??

We’re looking at area Humane Societies.

There might be a couple we want to meet.
This comes to mind when I think of Hans Gruber
IMG_7919.jpeg

She is getting better every day now. She is over the big hump and gathering speed. Thank you for asking!
So glad your wife is getting better. Unfortunately I'm afraid my wife will be fighting another battle with non-hodgkins Lymphoma. She's been in remission for several years. Latest scans show lymph nodes in her neck and spleen have enlarged. She is having a biopsy on the 16th won't get results till the 23rd. Your prayers would be appreciated.

So glad your wife is getting better. Unfortunately I'm afraid my wife will be fighting another battle with non-hodgkins Lymphoma. She's been in remission for several years. Latest scans show lymph nodes in her neck and spleen have enlarged. She is having a biopsy on the 16th won't get results till the 23rd. Your prayers would be appreciated.
You got them, Brother! I wish only the best for y'all. Please keep us informed.

Prayers for your wife and for you, my friend.

Very sorry to hear, prayers sent

Back