testtest

What are you doing right now??

Drilling a hole pattern in a part.
20241014_124404.jpg

You get a lunch break ? Dang. :oops:
Sort of...the bell rings; you speedwalk to the break room. We only get 25 minutes which sounds like a lot, but by the time you do that speedwalk (and heaven forbid you have to pee, there's another few). Get seated and eat...unless you have to use a microwave to heat your stuff...another few. By the time I sit, I have about 7 minutes to eat before bells ring and we have to get back. Cogs in a machine, we are. 😒

Sort of...the bell rings; you speedwalk to the break room. We only get 25 minutes which sounds like a lot, but by the time you do that speedwalk (and heaven forbid you have to pee, there's another few). Get seated and eat...unless you have to use a microwave to heat your stuff...another few. By the time I sit, I have about 7 minutes to eat before bells ring and we have to get back. Cogs in a machine, we are. 😒
IMG_3334.gif

And on your lunch break…..you have 2 choices……eat or pee…….so what do I do…..both at same time………

God forbid you wanted a smoke. :)

Back