testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

My wife got a new fancy sewing machine that does custom embroidery. It looks more computer than sewing machine. At least it's quieter than the last one.

Anyway, I thought that I deserved to get something too. I brought home a brand new S&W 686-plus 6". Sweeeet! All cleaned up and shiny for the range tomorrow!

Ordered this wrench for the CGS mod9 and nautilus the other day. it came today. It fits both ends perfectly. he makes them in metal and nylon. and i ain't talkin no 3d printed stuff either. he also makes them for other suppressors.

20240622_143417.jpg

Picked up a dehumidifier for the big safe, and some silica gel packets to keep with the ammo cans and pistol cases.
View attachment 60792
And while we were in Scheels, I asked to see an Echelon they had in the cabinet. 😁 For a larger gun, it felt really good in my hands. I expected it to feel bigger in my small hands. They ship with the medium grip module, and if that one was a medium, I’d be hard pressed to change it up for a small. There are so many combinations of back straps with the grip modules that I probably could run with a medium.
Sorry…I just got all excited about handling one that I had to share. Wouldn’t buy one from them though, I have found them far cheaper online. 😎

Back