testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Ones of my grandsons brought this over for my birthday

20240701-201515.jpg

ordered from carver customs for m&p items pertaining to 9mm, 10mm & 45acp

tungsten guide rods for all 3, extra power recoil springs for the 4" 10mm (really need them) and 3pk of lower power recoil springs

this way tuning the ported barrel and the use of the brakes will be smooth as silk!

the 9 w/both (4.25 & 5") barrels using +p ammo had very little recoil or muzzle rise

Racking my Hellcat Pro is sometimes more than difficult so found 2 treasures. Rack-It belt clip and HandiRacker hand held racker. This also offers a neat magnetic moumted gun holder. The belt-clip is so easy but has to be in just the right spot on belt. How was the 4th for all the "fur-kids"? Oh, also the amazing Hunter Constantine belt. Blessings.

Attachments

• Rack It.jpg
    Rack It.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Handi Racker 2.jpg
    Handi Racker 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Rack It.jpg
    Rack It.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Rack 3.jpg
    Rack 3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Hunter C. belt.jpg
    Hunter C. belt.jpg
    751.5 KB · Views: 60
Racking my Hellcat Pro is sometimes more than difficult so found 2 treasures. Rack-It belt clip and HandiRacker hand held racker. This also offers a neat magnetic moumted gun holder. The belt-clip is so easy but has to be in just the right spot on belt. How was the 4th for all the "fur-kids"? Oh, also the amazing Hunter Constantine belt. Blessings.
Nice set up, what kind of knife is that around your neck if I may ask?

Nice set up, what kind of knife is that around your neck if I may ask?
Hi, it's Urban Edge, serrated edge on 1 side. Problem is it is as short a chain as I can get over my head and still hangs right by gun handle. Belt clip won't work with me sitting. It's 2.5" so I could hold it when also shooting. Any suggestions for carrying it? Possibility to to try cross-draw vs appendix so it's not so in the way. Hanggliding mishap took out my knees so usually in w/c. In cold Minnesota don't want my hands to freeze to it. Blessings.

Back