testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Hi Wheeling,
My primary EDC is a Hellcat Pro and thus far the Federal HST has shot great through that pistol and all of my other full sized guns.
As for how much: that's a difficult question as everyone's needs are a little different but I'll share what I've done.
My battle belt and plate carrier have a total of 6 pistol magazines (4 on belt, 2 on PC) and another 6 rifle magazines (4 on chest, 2 on belt) All of the magazines on my belt are 16 round XD Magazines for my XD Mod 2.

Aside from that, I like to have 2 full magazines for every pistol with HST's in case I need to switch to another weapon or someone else has to use one.

again, probably more JHP's than I truly need but I've just randomly add a box of hst's to ammo orders and after a while I had a decent supply of them.

If civil unrest were truly to happen, my primary would not be a pistol (I'd be utilizing different rifles) so it's hard to say how many one could defend against.

As for where to shop, I really like sgammo.com but know if I look really hard on ammoseek I can probably find better deals.

hope that helps
What gun do you have-I use this for Hellcat Pro. Been puzzling over how much self-defense to have on hand. If civil unrest,civil war, etc. how many people could be defended against? What are your thoughts and where do you shop for ammo? Thanks.

Hi Wheeling,
My primary EDC is a Hellcat Pro and thus far the Federal HST has shot great through that pistol and all of my other full sized guns.
As for how much: that's a difficult question as everyone's needs are a little different but I'll share what I've done.
My battle belt and plate carrier have a total of 6 pistol magazines (4 on belt, 2 on PC) and another 6 rifle magazines (4 on chest, 2 on belt) All of the magazines on my belt are 16 round XD Magazines for my XD Mod 2.

Aside from that, I like to have 2 full magazines for every pistol with HST's in case I need to switch to another weapon or someone else has to use one.

again, probably more JHP's than I truly need but I've just randomly add a box of hst's to ammo orders and after a while I had a decent supply of them.

If civil unrest were truly to happen, my primary would not be a pistol (I'd be utilizing different rifles) so it's hard to say how many one could defend against.

As for where to shop, I really like sgammo.com but know if I look really hard on ammoseek I can probably find better deals.

hope that helps
Thanks for the info. I just got this slide release from Lakeline IndustriesLLC and really like it. Just bought Federal 124 FMJ for practice since I carry it for self defense. My understanding-which you probably already know- is the HST was for Law Enforcement and the Punch a less expensive civilian version? Is there really a difference? I find the slide really hard but just posted a px. of the Rack-It belt clip and HandiRacker they help a lot. Being 5'2" and 105" it's hard to do. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Attachments

• GOLD SLIDE RELEASE to show.jpg
    GOLD SLIDE RELEASE to show.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Rack 2.jpg
    Rack 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Rack 3.jpg
    Rack 3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 51
  • handi racker.jpg
    handi racker.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for the info. I just got this slide release from Lakeline IndustriesLLC and really like it. Just bought Federal 124 FMJ for practice since I carry it for self defense. My understanding-which you probably already know- is the HST was for Law Enforcement and the Punch a less expensive civilian version? Is there really a difference? I find the slide really hard but just posted a px. of the Rack-It belt clip and HandiRacker they help a lot. Being 5'2" and 105" it's hard to do. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
Anyone can buy HST. The claim is that it's more suited to LE because it will penetrate barriers better.

I have some punch and it's fine. And a little cheaper than HST. I generally stick with the HST though.

Back