testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I really need to buy something gun related...right?
Want some ideas ?
1721357894406.jpeg

πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

I’ve been hankering for a Beretta a300 ultima patrol,,,, been waiting and watching Bereli in Florida fer a while,
I see it on β€œsale” regularly for 899.00 but that is the fixed choke model
So I’m just adding my two cents in on the topic of what have I purchased today?
Nothing new here today ,,,,,,,,

I’ve been hankering for a Beretta a300 ultima patrol,,,, been waiting and watching Bereli in Florida fer a while,
I see it on β€œsale” regularly for 899.00 but that is the fixed choke model
So I’m just adding my two cents in on the topic of what have I purchased today?
Nothing new here today ,,,,,,,,
For the same money I’d go with the Mossberg 940 Pro Tac. And I’m a Beretta shotgun guy.

I’ve never held a mossberg shotgun
I purchased an 870 when I was a mere lad
And I’ve always hunted with my Remington
I do like the a300 albeit there are some changes that need to be made as in the extension tube and the polymer tube to barrel holder need to be changed out asap
Anyways thanks for the advice!
One thing that can't be changed on the Beretta A300 is the stock.

Feature for feature the Mossberg wins in my opinion. $830 range. Mesa makes an Urbino for it and there are other aftermarket options. Drilled and tapped for an optic, widened, beveled loading port, oversized controls. It's a nice gun.

Nah, this is Fred Flintstones gun.......

Using best distributors for amazon fba when buying armor is crucial for ensuring quality and reliability. Reputable distributors like **Tactical Distributors** and **LA Police Gear** offer a range of high-quality armor options with great reviews. It’s essential to choose distributors with strong reputations and efficient shipping to keep your inventory well-stocked and up-to-date View attachment 62712

also must have. looks so stunning

Got three outta jail today, got one still in jail and another backordered. should get the other tomorrow or early next week. told ya i spent a crap load of money the other day. the three shown are Griffin Armament Optimus, multi caliber, have it on a Diamondback 300 blackout now. Griffin Paladin5 5.56. shown on a diamondback 5.56. AAC Halycon 22, shown on the FN 502.

20240725_114904.jpg

20240725_113809.jpg

20240725_113723.jpg

20240725_114404.jpg

Back