testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Hi,

Just ordered my monthly allotment of 9mm from SGAmmo, 1000 rounds of PMC 124 grain. The price has gone up $10 from last time. :(

Tomorrow I'll order up at least 500 rounds of .45acp, probably from LAXammo. They usually have the best prices and cheap shipping.

I've saved up enough gig money. I'm going to start seriously shopping for my first AR-15. Maybe we can discuss that in another thread. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Just ordered my monthly allotment of 9mm from SGAmmo, 1000 rounds of PMC 124 grain. The price has gone up $10 from last time. :(

Tomorrow I'll order up at least 500 rounds of .45acp, probably from LAXammo. They usually have the best prices and cheap shipping.

I've saved up enough gig money. I'm going to start seriously shopping for my first AR-15. Maybe we can discuss that in another thread. ;)

BassCliff

I think someone, maybe Outdoor Superstore, has Blazer 124 for $249/ free shipping.

And yes, let's have a thread about Cliff's first AR. :cool:

Thanks!

I think someone, maybe Outdoor Superstore, has Blazer 124 for $249/ free shipping.

And yes, let's have a thread about Cliff's first AR. :cool:

I see some lower prices out there when I look hard, or peruse ammoseek. I've gotten used to dealing with SGAmmo and for $20 more it's worth it to know there's free shipping and it gets here very quickly, well packed. They usually have something I like, Blazer, S&B, PMC, etc, for my plinking. ;)

Sure, later I'll toss up a "first AR-15" thread and let you know what I'm considering. It'll be fun to pick the collective brains here. :LOL:

Hmm, I just tried to order some .45 but the system gave me a glitch. I'll deal with it later. Drat.

BassCliff

After I left the range I went to Scheel's. They have a promo for card holders and some good sales going on, so I was planning to pick up some more silica gel packs for the safes (it has been unusually muggy here lately). Anyway, they had Blazer Brass 124gr on sale for 13.99 a box, so I bought ten boxes. And then when I got home, my Talon grips were in the mailbox. Not a bad haul for the day.. 😎

IMG_4644.jpeg

After I left the range I went to Scheel's. They have a promo for card holders and some good sales going on, so I was planning to pick up some more silica gel packs for the safes (it has been unusually muggy here lately). Anyway, they had Blazer Brass 124gr on sale for 13.99 a box, so I bought ten boxes. And then when I got home, my Talon grips were in the mailbox. Not a bad haul for the day.. 😎

View attachment 63550
Looking forward to seeing the Israeli piece with the new grip. ;-)

Hi,

Finally got my .45ACP ordered. I got 500 rounds in a free ammo can delivered for less than 37¢ a round. I guess that's not too bad if you're into that sort of thing. ;)

1722650016032.png

Yeah, I cheaped out and got reman. It's still good for practice, never had any trouble with it.

BassCliff

Back