testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

3 s/w 5.7x28 mags
PA 5x (see pic)
Fat wrench Preset limiters,

When all come in I'll take a pic and post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830_164406_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_164406_Samsung Internet.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 22
Hi,

First of the month ammo order: 500 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 9mm 124 grain at 58¢ per round, 1000 rounds of Prvi Partizan 9mm 124grain at 26¢ per round, total, all delivered to my door. Free shipping is wonderful. Tomorrow I might shop for some 12ga shotgun ammo or 7.62x39. I should also pick up some .45 ACP and .22LR.

Edit: Oh what the heck. With another free shipping deal, I just ordered 600 rounds of .45ACP 230 grain at a smidge under 36¢ per round delivered.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Last edited:
One of the several gun shops in my area is closing for good, guy's moving away. Got some insane deals on holsters.
Level 3 retention holster (normally between $90-120) for $55, IWB Alien Gear for my XDE (normally $80) for $40, Blackhawk level 2 retention shoulder holster for $40 (for my 1911) and 2 single-stack mag pouches, wrist-worn pistol brass catcher, single-stack double mag case, closed-cell foam shooting block, and some Magpul dust covers & ranger floorplates.

20240711_190214.png
20240708_225431.png

Just bought this Smith & Wesson Governor as an early birthday gift to myself, since the wife told me I couldn't get a Cane Corso puppy (yet). I did get it for a certain purpose. I live in South Texas, out in the country. I have a few acres of lawn to mow with my zero-turn mower. We do have rattlesnakes, and in fact one of my German Sheperds was bitten last year. He lived and is ok now. But my plan is to have this in my chest holster as I mow and take care of any rattlesnakes I come across. The pistol is just easier to carry than trying to figure out how to carry or mount a shotgun on my mower.
Vests that cover dogs tummy are a good option on Amazon.

Well, since my Canadian pensions were in the bank yesterday, I sealed the deal on the Echelon that I had on layaway. And then...(wait for it)...I bought another Holosun green dot. OpticsPlanet still has that great deal on them, so I couldn't NOT do it. Ideally I would like to mount it on the VP9SK, but it's not optic ready and I can't find an optic ready slide for it. So I'm struggling with either sending my slide to be milled...or mounting it on the Echelon.

I would mount it on the Echelon too. You can worry about the VP when you find a solution for the slide. Or, I don't know, buy another one. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I will do that. I have to give the wallet a break for now. Holosun doesn't have that dot on their website anymore, so I'm guessing they don't make that model anymore. They are around at the $300 range. I'll get another one when I need it.

Yeah, I will do that. I have to give the wallet a break for now. Holosun doesn't have that dot on their website anymore, so I'm guessing they don't make that model anymore. They are around at the $300 range. I'll get another one when I need it.
You mean the 507K GRX2 ? I hope they don't discontinue it. It has to be one of their top sellers. You never know though, they did away with the 512C and went to the AES or whatever it's called for enclosed emitter AR optics. Which I think that thing looks terrible, bulky and reminds me of those "Walkers" from Star Wars.

Vests that cover dogs tummy are a good option on Amazon.
My dog was struck in the face. His face and neck swelled up a lot. By the time we knew it, it was really too late to do anything about it. We were able to get his collar off before his neck really swelled up. A vest for a German Sheperd in South Texas would be way too hot for a dog to wear. I just hope he learned his lesson and will stay away from rattle snakes from now on!

You mean the 507K GRX2 ? I hope they don't discontinue it. It has to be one of their top sellers. You never know though, they did away with the 512C and went to the AES or whatever it's called for enclosed emitter AR optics. Which I think that thing looks terrible, bulky and reminds me of those "Walkers" from Star Wars.
Well, let's just put it this way...I didn't see it on the site but hey, I couldn't find the SK slide either. 😳

Back