testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Well crap, when i seen yer avatar on this thread i just knew we was gonna see some good stuff. you been holdin out. lets see em.
Well nothing much yet (unlike you who apparently won the lottery and are buying numerous ARs in several different calibers throughout the land 😂 ). I do have a special order in with Sig (not sure how long that will take), and recently bought a Sig M18, and P365 Fuse. The Sig P226 XFIVE Classic I bought was part of the one of three promotions they are currently running (unfortunately I found out that the 6.8x51 Spear MCX was not part of the promotion which were only for some of the 7.62x51 Spear MCX models). The XFIVE Classic got me a free base P365 model (which I already have), but after filling out the forms with required attachments uploaded, they called and said they allowed for swaps if I wanted. I jumped on that and requested the P365 AXG Legion for an additional $700 (taking the $515 off of the base P365 model). That should be coming shortly and I'll need an optic as well as one for the M18 (the P365 Fuse already has one (Romeo X Compact)). A hint on the special order, it was shown recently at their Sig Days Event and I'm thinking of maybe putting a Trijicon MRO on it versus a smaller red-dot option :unsure: but who knows. The purchase of the recent Spear MCX 6.8x51 w/ Vortex Razor (total $6K+), has slowed me down some. Thus leading me to get annoyed every time you keep posting new acquisitions and new acquisitions over and over on here :mad: 🤬:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well I just bought a pile of .22. Mostly CCI. Stingers and Mini Mags. Plus some Remington Golden Bullets, Blazer and some other stuff I can't remember now. Gonna figure out what runs in what guns. Got a decent deal on Cheddite .410 #6 too. $12/box of 25. Bought two. And some more Hoppes #9 and a .22 rifle bore snake.

Back