testtest

New profile posts

How’s the weather ?? It’s raining pretty good in AL
D
Denny Giacobe
Hi People I'm new here and new to gun owing, But I have been photographing fire arms for the past 6 years for a few gun magazines 2 years ago I did the cover for Gun World for October, I now am on staff with Athlon Outdoors and have a 3 page spread in August Tactical Life Magazine.
Respectfully
Denny G
D
Denny Giacobe
How do I dost pictures?
OkiePewPew
OkiePewPew
Did you get this figured out? The profile posts are buried in the forum so they don’t often get answered. Let me know if I can help. Welcome to the forum.
Has anyone else been having problems with the Springfield Saint Victor 300 Blackout jamming? I just purchased this firearm brand new and immediately I began having these issues my first time shooting it.
BET7
BET7
Well Mr.Brooklyn, it sounds like it may be tuning the gas block as a potential fix for your issue, but before doing that, depending on what 300 BO ammo you're using.
BET7
BET7
Try what Keystone19250 suggests by trying supersonic heavy loads (vs 300BO SubSonic) and see what you experience with that. It always easier to try different ammo first than tune if issues, or going to sub-sonic rounds.
BET7
BET7
If you run a suppressor, then tuning the Gas Block may be necessary. Let us know in the forum your progress, as I'm interested as having the same Saint Victor platform. Good luck.
Does anyone have the Trijicon Acog 3.5x35.. made for the 308. If so, how do you like it, I am looking to get one soon.
I thank u all for your time & knowledge on educating me about the tritanium sight fir the hellcat
paul
Just fired my new XDM Elite 9mm today, the cap on the threaded barrel comes loose. I watched videos and didn’t see that it should be removed prior to firing. Should it?
Reactions: BobM
T
ToddP
My XDm in 45 acp also did the same thing. I would normally shoot a mag through it then tighten it back down. It needs an o ring which should be available in any hardware store then slide it over the threads then put your end cap on and this should take care of this problem.
hello guys wife just bought wolf 9mm 95grain rounds 1st one in chamber jammed and slide wouldnt close had to force open and pry round out casing looks to be a hair shorter than 114 grain rounds any help would be welcome new to 9mm world
Reactions: BET7
BET7
BET7
What type of 9mm firearm are you shooting with? 95gr is usually 380 ammo, but I see Wolf sells 95gr 9mm Makarov ammo (Not meant for a 9mm Luger firearm If that’s what you have) 9mm Luger is usually in 115gr, 124gr & 147gr. Unless you’re shooting an old Soviet type Makarov pistol, I would not be firing 95gr from a 9mm Luger if that’s what you own.
BET7
BET7
Most common 9mm firearms sold in gun shops fire the 9mm Luger round (9x19 Parabellum). Firing a 9mm Makarov round (9x18mm), in one of these could be dangerous. you should post your question to the entire forum vs a profile post. There’s more knowledge people than I that could give you more Information
I’m trying to decide between the Ronin Operator or the Target in 45acp, seems there the same with the only difference is the adjustable rear sights on the Target model. I sure like the looks of the Ronin but they are scarce
G
gordon
wish Ronin was Massachusetts approved ..I would buy one in a heartbeat
J
Jrtopp
Got the Ronin Gordon, sweet shooter, only issue I’m having is, I've got big hands, so with my support thumb resting on the safety the slide is nicking The top of my thumb putting little slices as it cycles.
Does anyone know when the EVAC is scheduled to be shipped? I’ve had a deposit on one for a couple of months. I originally heard they would be available spring 2020.
OkiePewPew
OkiePewPew
I noticed the PDW has started to show up in a few places. Not sure if they’re releasing them at the same time or staggering them. Covid has messed everything up.
TITLE TWO CLASS THREE ARMORER/OWNER (HANSEN BROS ARMS, INC.) MFG. VINTAGE NATIONAL MATCH U.S.RIFLE M14NM/M1ANM. VINTAGE U.S.G.I. SNIPER RIFLES M1C. M1D. M1C1952. M21. M25. M14EMR. M39.
ROBERT W HANSEN SR.
ROBERT W HANSEN SR.
Back order's are running at six months too one year because of my present disability and health issues. Thank's. R.W. HANSEN SR.🧿💣🔫🎯;)
Is there a better manual of instruction for a SA 1911 Range Officer Target than what is supplied with the firearm ?
G
gordon
Following this as I purchased SA 1911 RO Target 3 weeks ago .
Back