testtest

Carrying multiple guns

Most agents and LEOs carry at least two guns and those who see lots of activity often carry more. Many years ago there was a group put together with a single street agent for an entire state. By the nature of the assignments we almost never had access to any backup and most of the time the serious social situations happened quickly, and by surprise.

I habitually carried 5 handguns and two knives. A custom cut down Commander in .45 ACP with extra magazine, followed by an even smaller 9mm for the small of the back, a .Walther PPK .380 in an ankle holster, a .Beretta 25 ACP in a groin holster, and a Freedom Arms .22 mini revolver in the arch of my left shoe. I always had a Remington Combat 1100 in the vehicle. The knives were under my armpits. :cool:

Most of the guys I hung out with often carried as many, or even more. ;)

Most agents and LEOs carry at least two guns and those who see lots of activity often carry more. Many years ago there was a group put together with a single street agent for an entire state. By the nature of the assignments we almost never had access to any backup and most of the time the serious social situations happened quickly, and by surprise.

I habitually carried 5 handguns and two knives. A custom cut down Commander in .45 ACP with extra magazine, followed by an even smaller 9mm for the small of the back, a .Walther PPK .380 in an ankle holster, a .Beretta 25 ACP in a groin holster, and a Freedom Arms .22 mini revolver in the arch of my left shoe. I always had a Remington Combat 1100 in the vehicle. The knives were under my armpits. :cool:

That's a lot of firepower, think I would forget where they all were.

SA Echelon in 4 Brothers Holster, S&W J-frame in Galco ankle holster, 20 rd mag & surefire light in Ritche Leather combo holder, Tops Knives ranger dagger
IMG_0527.jpeg

Hi,

The only time I've carried two pistols was when training and practicing at the range. I've seen other students do the same occasionally. I've done a little training to transition between long gun and hand gun. I'd like to do more.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

:rolleyes: Don't fall in the river you'll drown ;)

On "duty" I carry a Glock model 22 on my hip, a Glock model 48 in an ankle holster and readily accessible in my squad is an M-4 and 12 gauge shotgun. Off "duty" only 1 gun. Just my two cents....
If the shotgun was an M4 that'd be cool. Pair of M4s.

I still got one of those double racks with the auto locks they have in police cruisers. You'd have to send off for a key ( you need credentials), but you could carry all that stuff all the time. :)

Back