testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1724711972874.png

wow, just wow...18 times.....

Born in 1871. Starting at age 22 she was pregnant 18 times in 20 years.

View attachment 65092
Reminds me of my paternal grandma ... she had 13 kids by the time she was 35, and it was all because she was hard of hearing. Yeh, true story. Every night when she and grandpa would go to bed, grandpa would say to her: "Well ma, what do you want to do, go to sleep or what?" Grandma would most often answer by saying "What?" You've got to think it through just a little1

i'm curious what idiot put this info/chart out............when the hell was there ever an ak47 in 5.45x39! either there is and www search turned up nada!
i'd not know, i just copy/paste.

as i personally do not own any sort of long gun/rifle, i'd not know that information.

i take much of what is on the facebook humor page to be taken in "jest"....

just like they have LOTS of AI pictures of actresses that are fake. hell, they look like crap.

one just always accepts things posted as questionable.

Took my crew to the grand opening of the Heart Attack Grill years ago. You could order a single bypass or a double bypass. I don't recall much of the rest of the menu. The staff was a nice assortment of women dressed in skimpy nurse outfits. The owner later died (months?) of a heart attack. True story. We ate free that day, but the line was long.

Took my crew to the grand opening of the Heart Attack Grill years ago. You could order a single bypass or a double bypass. I don't recall much of the rest of the menu. The staff was a nice assortment of women dressed in skimpy nurse outfits. The owner later died (months?) of a heart attack. True story. We ate free that day, but the line was long.
i have certainly heard of that place, on a tv show, i think like PM Magazine which ran many years. (which Matt Lauer formerly of NBC had worked here.)

i have been to all the US states in my trucking career, but never heard of it back then, since long before it was founded, i got off long haul, and was mostly east coast driving.

Back