testtest

G3c slide finish

No upgraded BCG provides upgraded performance no matter the cut. A BCG has no added function as to shooting suppressed vs unsuppressed, and any BCG stating otherwise is just a gimmick. Adding a new upper with a rail of some sort is considered an upgrade. A good barrel is probably your best upgrade on an AR an most firearms. Accurizing your upper receiver for the tightest barrel fit can be considered an upgrade. Making your firearm optics cut can be considered an upgrade, adding lightweight parts can be considered an upgrade, etc...etc...etc... I run almost every available finish on BCGs and I have a decent amount of experience with AR building and ownership and I've yet to find a BCG that was a performance upgrade and this includes shooting suppressed.

To resolve the blemish issues the OP is having with a firearm that he appreciates is, one of the proposed options to possibly upgrade to a new slide with an optics cut.

So a BCG with a Nickel Boron finish doesn't operate more smoothly than a phosphate BCG ?

LOL, this thread went to the dogs in a hurry. :ROFLMAO: Guess everyone has something that should never see the light of day. i got two old revolvers, one came from my FIL and another was left in an apartment i used to own. one is a star and don't remember what the other is. i sure wouldn't shoot either one of them and they may be dangerous just to hold unloaded, cylinder could fall out and hit your toe.
Just blame me for this, I’m told I go off topic quite a bit, just ask….🤣🤣🤣🤣

So a BCG with a Nickel Boron finish doesn't operate more smoothly than a phosphate BCG ?
It's definitely much easier to clean than a phosphate BCG but I haven't noticed any performance increases while using a nickel BCG. Nickel BCG's are my go to for AR builds because of how easy they are to clean. I've yet to have any stoppages from a BCG based on finish though.

Back