testtest

Hamas

Israel MOSSAD is so far up every HAMAS leaders Ars* they know every time they take a dump, the weight and size, his health and what he ate. There is so much evidence common to light, research it yourself and see
**********************************************************************************************************************************

WIRES>]; ATTACK ON ISRAEL WAS A FALSE FLAG EVENT

_Israel with over 10,000 Spy's in the military embedded inside IRAN. Saudi Arabia and world Militarizes.... Israels INTELLIGENCE Agencies, including MOSSAD which is deeply connected to CIA, MI6 .. > ALL knew the Hamas was going to attack Israel several weeks before and months ago including several hours before the attack<
_The United States knew the attack was coming was did Australia, UK. Canada, EU INTELLIGENCE...... Several satellites over Iran, Israel, Palestine and near all captured thousands of troops moving towards Israel all MAJOR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES knew the attack was coming and news reporters (Israeli spy's) in Palestine all knew the attack was coming and tried to warn Israel and the military///// >
>EVERYONE KNEW THE ATTACK WAS COMING,, INCLUDING INDIA INTELLIGENCE WHO TRIED TO CONTACT ISRAEL ( but Israel commanders and President blocked ALL calls before the attack)

_WARNING
>This attack on Israel was an inside Job, with the help of CIA. MOSSAD, MI6 and large parts of the funding 6 billion $$$$$$$ from U.S. to Iran funded the operations.
_The weapons used came from the Ukraine Black market which came from NATO,>the U.S.

The ISRAELI President and Prime minister Netanyahu ALL STOOD DOWN before the attacks began and told the Israeli INTEL and military commanders to stand down<
___
There was no intelligence error. Israeli intentionally let the stacks happen<

Not at all , Ive watched and thought "Nuthin could live through that" but they do. It has never failed. "Never fear your enemy, but respect them " They aren't stupid, subhuman "yes". They knew what was coming. watch it unfold if they go in on the ground
Fallujah was a victory as was An Najaf. You're right that urban fighting is brutal, but Marines and tanks from the 1st Cav Division operating in combined arms teams won the day. The same thing in An Najaf and the 1st Armored Division teamed with local tribesman. Nuremberg, Frankfurt, Seoul (where my Dad fought) etc. were all intense battles but it had to be done.

The last time I checked, Gaza had grown to 1.4 million residents who are the descendants of Egyptians and other Arabs who remained after the IDF attacked and occupied it during the Six Day War. Thanks to the good graces of Egypt (initially), Israel, the US, Iran and the UN the place is now a teeming welfare slum where everyone gets $5900 a year and that's just above board. There is only one manufacturing facility there and it only makes one product: rockets. As horrific as it's going to be, I think Bibi will go for broke and end this festering sore. Gaza abflachen.

meanwhile AOC urges the USA to watch for Isreal violating human rights when they root out hamas.......yes she said it,
never mind the hamas barbarians are chopping off the heads of babies???

and as far as U/S. made or purchased weapons.....heck we have left billions in gear all over the world as we evac or run away with uncle joe..
ATF lost over 2000 firearms??

if isreal knew or let it perculate....
who knows. i dont trust ex cia or fbi as they are the U.S. domestic and abroad terror group.
its a tangled web of wholly crap

These people were elected

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697191163741.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697191163741.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 78
The idiot AOC is now saying Trump backing Christian US Nationalists are instigating anti-Semitism and a driver of Hamas aggression. Just when we thought she couldn't get any stupider. We need better bartenders to choose from.

Estimating the amount of illegals now in the US and not knowing anything about them. Seems mostly adult men. Watching the sympathy Rallies for Hamas in the US.Watching the Republican part imitate The keystone cops. I would say we got a problem. No leaders.it seems more and more that in the end.it will be up to citizens to carry the load.Now they are telling us to stay in our house today. When the freek did we surrender to this scum.

The idiot AOC is now saying Trump backing Christian US Nationalists are instigating anti-Semitism and a driver of Hamas aggression. Just when we thought she couldn't get any stupider. We need better bartenders to choose from.
I know I will probably be banned or at least censored (I did clean it up first) but sometimes you just have to take one for team.

AOC.jpg

she is a master at speaking from both sides of her face...

AOC and her ink are just trying to deflect, since they know Christians are supporters of Israel.

Their SOP game is to blame others for what they're doing. Right out of Rules for Radicals.
the president of Brown University, an Ivy League college, is in hot water..that college is as "woke" as can be, and she has been bashed for her not speaking up about all the anti-Jews protesting, and pro Palestine cause.

and still many big time people are calling for those who support the Hamas terror attacks, to be denied jobs after graduation.

Back