testtest

Hamas

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
The atrocities committed by Hamas, although it seems to be their nature. Was to outrage the world and mostly the Isralies.Hamas wants them to come to Gaza. Gaza is a death trap. As we learned in Iraq and other countries. When even a superior force fights people on their home ground, especially in an urban environment's locals have a great advantage. I have visited many graves on Memorial Day since 2004 with the word "Fallujah" on the gravestone. Hamas knows they can kill the maximum number of Israeli soldiers in Gaza. Its a death trap. Plus, Lebanon, and Syria have voiced their intent to join the war. An urban war in an area the size of Gaza would be a nightmare for Isreal.Hamas knows that Isreal will avoid killing civilians if possible. Which restricts Israels abilities. Since Hamas uses their own people as human shields

I'm not so sure that the IDF is going to play by the rules or follow previous ROE?
Israel is one of those countries that believes in "an eye for an eye"

i am certain with the american and other military forces, a "carpet bombing" will take place many times, before the boots on the ground get to Gaza.

the one and only way to fight terrorism and terrorists, is total annihilation of them, and thier supporters and co-conspirators...

i too, am all for it....

they (Hamas) have shown no respect for human life, with the atrocities they have committed to women, children and babies, let alone all others...

Wipe.Them.Out.

1697134325726.png

Every time a war starts. Everyone says, "Nuke Em" "Carpet Bomb" them.Ive seen a lot of war. And you know what. In the end. Its always the grunt on the ground that goes in and does the job.They bombed Iwo Jima in WW2 "forever" ask my Marines how many we lost. It's always that way.This will be no different.Ask our grunts who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Good to see this woman spotted in Israel carrying a M16 assault rifle while doing her shopping, days after Hamas launched its barbaric attack against civilians. Too bad it's 6 days too late. I would expect that gun laws in Israel will change after being attacked.

View attachment 45122
i wonder if she is former long time (or current) army? the average citizen does not own a gun there, from what i have read.

Every time a war starts. Everyone says, "Nuke Em" "Carpet Bomb" them.Ive seen a lot of war. And you know what. In the end. Its always the grunt on the ground that goes in and does the job.They bombed Iwo Jima in WW2 "forever" ask my Marines how many we lost. It's always that way.This will be no different.Ask our grunts who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
you gotta get in, and show force, especially to these sadistic killers, and others that have the same urge to copy-cat someplace else in the world.

you ain't talking ordinary soldiers here, you're talking about terrorists. in different times, with different weapons and techniques.

you wanna send in the foot troops without advanced "clearing"...??

i wonder if she is former long time (or current) army? the average citizen does not own a gun there, from what i have read.
I would expect she is in the reserves, or perhaps her family has connections. I bet there are lots of folks who are begging for any type of firearm, but to improve your chances of survival I'd think you would have to be as well armed as the terrorists.

you gotta get in, and show force, especially to these sadistic killers, and others that have the same urge to copy-cat someplace else in the world.

you ain't talking ordinary soldiers here, you're talking about terrorists. in different times, with different weapons and techniques.

you wanna send in the foot troops without advanced "clearing"...??
Not at all , Ive watched and thought "Nuthin could live through that" but they do. It has never failed. "Never fear your enemy, but respect them " They aren't stupid, subhuman "yes". They knew what was coming. watch it unfold if they go in on the ground

Not at all , Ive watched and thought "Nuthin could live through that" but they do. It has never failed. "Never fear your enemy, but respect them " They aren't stupid, subhuman "yes". They knew what was coming. watch it unfold if they go in on the ground
with the bombs the USA has as well as other nations, they can pound the crap outta Gaza for a long, long time.

don't we (the USA) have bombs that can go deep into caves? if so, use them on all the buildings, to go deep into the basements.

do not forget, the Palestinians voted in Hamas to rule. don't you think a good percentage of them support the Hamas?

sure, there are "innocents" there, but so were the hundreds of Israelis too, especially those (children) that have been beheaded...beheading a baby..???

i have and never had any compassion, nor sympathy for the end results of terrorists, terrorist cells, and thier supporters be they citizens and/or countries. and when found, what country is behind this???

bomb the crap outta them as well, as this is all they know, violence and terror. these organizations MUST know and FEEL the wrath.

no, this IS evil, and evil must be eradicated at all costs.

with the bombs the USA has as well as other nations, they can pound the crap outta Gaza for a long, long time.

don't we (the USA) have bombs that can go deep into caves? if so, use them on all the buildings, to go deep into the basements.

do not forget, the Palestinians voted in Hamas to rule. don't you think a good percentage of them support the Hamas?

sure, there are "innocents" there, but so were the hundreds of Israelis too, especially those (children) that have been beheaded...beheading a baby..???

i have and never had any compassion, nor sympathy for the end results of terrorists, terrorist cells, and thier supporters be they citizens and/or countries. and when found, what country is behind this???

bomb the crap outta them as well, as this is all they know, violence and terror. these organizations MUST know and FEEL the wrath.

no, this IS evil, and evil must be eradicated at all costs.
yes we have a MOAB that is the mother or all bombs so strong it feels like an earthquake over 100 miles away
i was 80 miles from a test site when the airforce tested one back in 2001....it shook our buildings like hundred dump trucks rolling down the road and this was an air burst

Back