testtest

Sig P320

JESUS H. CHRIST............

some day, i gotta get rid of that blasted device.

so then, a paper clip will NOT reset a Sig...????

Depends on where you stick it, and how you define 'reset.' 🤣

Seriously, though - the first time I did a mag release swap on a P320 it took me quite a while. After having done it half a dozen times, it's pretty easy now.

A little late, this might've helped

yes, a bit too late....but i watched the wilson video...

what happened in my case was, that after i got the slide release to come out of the 1st hole, the control unit "somehow" moved forward. when that happened, not that slide release "locked" int to control unit since the remaining holes now, did NOT line up, for a quick removal.

i had to "gently" tap the control unit back towards the grip, when that was done, NOW, the slide release came out as quick as in your video.

for the life of me however, i just could not at first "see" what the hang up was. more importantly, is i have no idea why that control unit moved forward in the first place.

then, that insipid TINY %$#**&^# mag catch spring would NOT stay in place.

so my "fix" to make it stay in place was some grease on it, where it rests in the mag catch button.

so, as you can now "see", it was NOT a 10 minute job like someone here said it was......

otherwise, in all frankness, if all went well for me from the get go, it most likely would have taken me 20 minutes to do this....

so, that extra 40 minutes i cursed @Belt Fed for saying it was "Only 10 minutes" was 40 minutes taken away from my 2nd afternoon nappy time....

BLASTED @Belt Fed ....!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Depends on where you stick it, and how you define 'reset.' 🤣

Seriously, though - the first time I did a mag release swap on a P320 it took me quite a while. After having done it half a dozen times, it's pretty easy now.
yeah much like field stripping a 1911 for the first time, and watching the guide rod cap fly up into the overhead fluorescent lights, and popping one out.....(really did happen my first time)

after that......they are much easier to field strip, and you get your Bro-in-law to do it, so HE gets his eye shot out, not you..>!!!!

Back to the closet i go
happy-baby-laughing.gif

Thw last two modules i bought already had the mag catch in them.
Guess they were different than the originals. I had one cut out for tha safety on the m17. All of them were different colors and the last two came in a plastic bag.
There is a trick to putting in the mag catch. Once figured out it was easy.

Thw last two modules i bought already had the mag catch in them.
Guess they were different than the originals. I had one cut out for tha safety on the m17. All of them were different colors and the last two came in a plastic bag.
There is a trick to putting in the mag catch. Once figured out it was easy.
yeah, i was surprised the mag catch was not installed.

but i can "see" why as at that point, the owner can install it to his preference.

but then too, a simple ordering question, "install mag catch for you, yes/no"?

i was at first not sure i even wanted to make the switch to the Wilson grip, but in one of my posts, i did mention the gun cost me ZERO dollars, so for the price of the module and weights, why not?

i am not afraid to take apart or install things, it just takes me longer the first time.

after that.............a "few minutes" comes into play with experience.

You think that rough, try switching the mag release from right to left on a Sig 365, 99.9% of the time the little plastic thing will break, call Sig CS up, they said yea, it usually breaks, do they give you another one, NO! they will sell you one though……..🥴🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
Back