testtest

Someone tried to shoot Trump

Wait, I thought it was the republicans who were violent ? I'm so confused.

On a side note, have you watched the footage with the secret service in the immediate aftermath? Particularly the 3 females ? I'm surprised the one gal didn't have a ND trying to holster her weapon. The other gal, while her finger WAS straight on the slide, was covering about 100 innocent bystanders as they were getting Trump in the Escalade. I think if I was the president I would ditch the SS and get some people that, I don't know, don't get robbed at gunpoint and then shoot at the fleeing suspect.
I pointed that out to my wife. It's sad!!!

Trump response

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1720920470691.jpg
    FB_IMG_1720920470691.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 67
fox let out the shooter or suspected shooter made the shot from 300 or so yards from a building across the way.
then i heard them say a spectator stood up with a gun to aim at the shooter sound, and was dispatched by the Secret service? its all over the place
time to watch the great escape and wait till tomorrow to see

We know who the trouble makers are & they're allowed to run amok in some specific places in the country.

When one looks at the nation-wide color-coded election results on a county-by-county basis we know where those areas are, in all the states. There's no comparison to the situation in the real Civil War.

Outside certain cities the trouble-makers have little real support. In 2020 a handful of ANTIFA/BLM bus loads from the OR & WA coasts came into my state to stir things up. They first came to my local small city and they were contained within one block and not allowed to leave, even though the city is Dem-run. The LEOs even had some support from civilians.

The ANTIFA/BLMers were contained for 3-days, got their time on TV, and moved on to another city were the same occurred. They got the message and headed back to the two lefty cities on the coast.

As before, these groups need to be contained when they kick-into-gear & not allowed to burn cities up like they did 4 summers ago.

And I know they will get slapped down fast in my state if things get nasty, if some of them survive getting thru the northern part of the adjacent state to the west.

My .02

Wait, I thought it was the republicans who were violent ? I'm so confused.

On a side note, have you watched the footage with the secret service in the immediate aftermath? Particularly the 3 females ? I'm surprised the one gal didn't have a ND trying to holster her weapon. The other gal, while her finger WAS straight on the slide, was covering about 100 innocent bystanders as they were getting Trump in the Escalade. I think if I was the president I would ditch the SS and get some people that, I don't know, don't get robbed at gunpoint and then shoot at the fleeing suspect.
Those SS took the oath to protect.
The fact they put their bodies in harms way for a President, like they have done for Reagan and others, means a kudos in my book.

One can armchair every incident ever from the best rifle shot to the Nuke on Hiroshima.

God bless those SS agents on the stage.

Those SS took the oath to protect.
The fact they put their bodies in harms way for a President, like they have done for Reagan and others, means a kudos in my book.

One can armchair every incident ever from the best rifle shot to the Nuke on Hiroshima.

God bless those SS agents on the stage.
I'm not referring to the ones on the stage brother. And I'm also not calling into question their loyalty or integrity. Just their training. Or lack of it.

We know who the trouble makers are & they're allowed to run amok in some specific places in the country.

When one looks at the nation-wide color-coded election results on a county-by-county basis we know where those areas are, in all the states. There's no comparison to the situation in the real Civil War.

Outside certain cities the trouble-makers have little real support. In 2020 a handful of ANTIFA/BLM bus loads from the OR & WA coasts came into my state to stir things up. They first came to my local small city and they were contained within one block and not allowed to leave, even though the city is Dem-run. The LEOs even had some support from civilians.

The ANTIFA/BLMers were contained for 3-days, got their time on TV, and moved on to another city were the same occurred. They got the message and headed back to the two lefty cities on the coast.

As before, these groups need to be contained when they kick-into-gear & not allowed to burn cities up like they did 4 summers ago.

And I know they will get slapped down fast in my state if things get nasty, if some of them survive getting thru the northern part of the adjacent state to the west.

My .02
They tried to do that locally. According to my cousin, they came out of Seattle after messing that city up and crossed the bridge to Bellevue and Kirkland. The sheriff and mayors rounded them up and shipped them back across Lake Washington with great prejudice.

You can see the oh poop moment on the secret service snipers. Looks like he identifies the shooter, comes off the glass and then attempts a shot off balance. Looks like the second sniper crawls back for cover?

Last edited:
Joseph Biden, July 8, 2024

“I’m telling you, I’m not going anywhere, folks,” Biden said, according to a recording of the call obtained by CNN from a participant not authorized to release it. “I am in this to the end, and I’m going to beat Trump, I promise you.”

The president told participants that Democrats “can’t waste any more time being distracted” by the intraparty turmoil. “We’re done talking about the debate. It’s time to put Trump in the bull’s-eye,” he said. “We can’t go another day, another day, without explaining what he’s doing, and we have to go after him.”

Joseph Biden, July 8, 2024

“I’m telling you, I’m not going anywhere, folks,” Biden said, according to a recording of the call obtained by CNN from a participant not authorized to release it. “I am in this to the end, and I’m going to beat Trump, I promise you.”

The president told participants that Democrats “can’t waste any more time being distracted” by the intraparty turmoil. “We’re done talking about the debate. It’s time to put Trump in the bull’s-eye,” he said. “We can’t go another day, another day, without explaining what he’s doing, and we have to go after him.”
Had Trump made that comment he would be under investigation as we speak. Adam Schiff would have already indicted him.

Back