Just some memes that I had to laugh at!

Attachments

• IMG_7194.jpeg
    IMG_7194.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7195.jpeg
    IMG_7195.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 85
The democrats, media and biden caused this with their rhetoric of his "being a threat to democracy", "He will be a dictator". "He is an authoritarian". These hypocrites come on talking about how "we need to tone down the rhetoric", when THEY are the ones who have incited this violence. THEY have condoned this violence.

The democrats, media and biden caused this with their rhetoric of his "being a threat to democracy", "He will be a dictator". "He is an authoritarian". These hypocrites come on talking about how "we need to tone down the rhetoric", when THEY are the ones who have incited this violence. THEY have condoned this violence.
Idiot Biden says he wants to call "Donald" when possible. Give me a break he could care less about Mr Trump.

“Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

Everything I have read says the shot was less than 150 yards, like 130, 140.
I know the area. I have driven by that fair grounds like 100 times. No reason anyone should have been able to get on a roof that close.

I read this morning that the shooter had an "AR style rifle". Makes no sense. While capable, I would never take an AR for a shot like that. I'd take any $200 hunting rifle over an AR.

Everything I have read says the shot was less than 150 yards, like 130, 140.
I know the area. I have driven by that fair grounds like 100 times. No reason anyone should have been able to get on a roof that close.

I read this morning that the shooter had an "AR style rifle". Makes no sense. While capable, I would never take an AR for a shot like that. I'd take any $200 hunting rifle over an AR.
While how the shooter got to where he was will be investigated I will say it was interesting and something people don’t get to see every day (most have zero clue what they were seeing when it happened and still don’t but the reaction of the USSS Counter Assault Team and M/Os speed at reacting we’re pretty tight. Why they have such teams!

But like a lot of events like these people that have no clue on things will act like they are in the know on how it should have been done just turn in any cable news channel and they are there!

While how the shooter got to where he was will be investigated I will say it was interesting and something people don’t get to see every day (most have zero clue what they were seeing when it happened and still don’t but the reaction of the USSS Counter Assault Team and M/Os speed at reacting we’re pretty tight. Why they have such teams!

But like a lot of events like these people that have no clue on things will act like they are in the know on how it should have been done just turn in any cable news channel and they are there!
You do not let people on roof tops within a couple hundred yards of a Presidential event. Period.

The fact the crowd saw him and LEO did not. = Failure

Back