testtest

Thoughts on the new Echelon

But that’s only 1 coin, he photoshopped the others in…….🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let’s just nip this little rumor in the bud, shall we?

IMG_6274.jpeg

Well since i wanted to purchase something I looked around and decided that I "NEEDED" a CZ P10C. Went to gun broker and got one with night sights for under $400. This will be my first CZ handgun. Might be here by the weekend.

More for me!

Btw, I have it in mind that I need a DA/SA CZ-P07. It’s taking all my willpower not to buy one.
I have a P07 it's a solid shooter.

I would recommend it.

If you get a P07 and decide to change out the back strap with one of the included different sizes I'd recommend watching a video before drifting out the roll pin in the bottom of the grip or you may lose an eye.

Screenshot_20231001_080322_Photos.jpg

Well…STI has been using this design for decades, and it does work well.

You can also get steel, aluminum, or even titanium grip modules if the polymer truly bothers you.
Yeah I am not doubting it works, just not a fan of polymer for a 1911. Part of what makes a 1911 feel so good is that you are holding a nice metal frame. It is good to know that you can get metal frames.

I am not against polymer in general, I have a Glock 17 and a HellCat Pro that are both in my carry rotation, but there's something special about an al metal gun

Well it’s a better slogan then this…..
View attachment 44648
And I like Sigs……I have no issues with any of my Glocks, yea the grip angle most don’t like, I’m not a fan of the full size grip myself
LOL I like the patch. I am definitely not a big Sig fan. I shot 2 and didn't care for either one

And I don't necessarily hate Glock...I have a 17 that I really like...but its far from perfect. In fact one of the things I like about t is that it has some upgrades LOL

Yeah I am not doubting it works, just not a fan of polymer for a 1911. Part of what makes a 1911 feel so good is that you are holding a nice metal frame. It is good to know that you can get metal frames.

I am not against polymer in general, I have a Glock 17 and a HellCat Pro that are both in my carry rotation, but there's something special about an al metal gun
I don't see the problem #1 it's not a true 1911. it's a double-stack 9mm #2 the grip module is actually pretty darn nice in my opinion. The Kimber looks nice too in its own way, not a true 1911 either since it's also 9mm and optics ready,

Back