testtest

Thoughts on the new Echelon

I don't see the problem #1 it's not a true 1911. it's a double-stack 9mm #2 the grip module is actually pretty darn nice in my opinion. The Kimber looks nice too in its own way, not a true 1911 either since it's also 9mm and optics ready,
Yeah, I understand it's not a true 1911. It's not because I am a purist. I just prefer metal over polymer

Yeah, I understand it's not a true 1911. It's not because I am a purist. I just prefer metal over polymer
Fair enough, that Kimber looks nice. Since we're on the topic of metal frame, and we've already hijacked this thread, have you looked into the M&P Metal? Looks pretty nice, not sure it brings a ton to the table compared to the polymer ones, but it's full metal... I only have one very nice M&P, and really considering that one, always liked the aesthetics and ergonomics of the M&P. Holosun even has a direct mount RDS for these...

1696597017182.png

Last edited:
Fair enough, that Kimber looks nice. Since we're on the topic of metal frame, and we've already hijacked this thread, have you looked into the M&P Metal? Looks pretty nice, not sure it brings a ton to the table compared to the polymer ones, but it's full metal... I only have one very nice M&P, and really considering that one, always liked the aesthetics and ergonomics of the M&P. Holosun even has a direct mount RDS for these...

View attachment 44715
I haven't much, but I should. I do think I would like it.
The only M&P I have any experience with is the first gen Shield. Good gun. But every toter M&P I have held I liked. Much better than a Glock. Just feels better

Back