testtest

We are in trouble

He looked exhausted because the underlying issue is that he is old. That is one of the problems. The other issue is that she is a liar. This is what it comes down to. At this point I don't want to vote for either one of them and probably excuse myself from this election cycle. I can already see the writing on the wall.
To choose not to vote is to accept tyranny. This isn't about the lesser of two evils. It's about saving this Republic. Trump isn't a savior, but he isn't a Marxist either.

Attachments

• a vote (1).jpg
    a vote (1).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 15
I agree that the moderators seemed to be leaning against Trump. But he was his own train wreck and she played him like a fiddle (just like Putin does.)

Gentlemen, and Ladies, let's not lose sight of the future here. Each election is sold to us as the most important one ever. I prefer to study demographics. You older gents that have served and fought for this country, whether in US military uniform, or some form of domestic uniform, such as a police officer etc take heart. Your service was not in vain. These super pro abortionists, like some other demographics I will not list, are in their death throes.

Statistically several major banks and data firms are showing most of the younger set of females will never marry, some respected ones show approx 47%. They will not have children, which means their craven politics and self indulgences will die off with them. The so called dating scene these days is nothing more than organized prostitution where the same small percentage of "guys" have dating harems. The girls boast to each other of their high body counts, not understanding that they are part of someone else's as well.

Men, at least real men, aren't showing up to the bars, the dance clubs, the pick up scene and have removed themselves fromt the dating apps. The women are furious that their charms are no longer working. Society is in the midst of a reset and those in their 20s and thirties have a no partner future to look forward to. Real women understand the value of real relationships. Patience folks, the future is coming and with it a hard change in morals, social mores and the balance of power. :)
These "facts" are comical. Where on Earth did you get them? And who are the banks and "data firms."

Back