testtest

What are you doing right now??

I'll add that when our central a/c was out for three weeks I bought two small GE window units for the bedrooms. Had the side curtains, brackets and window locks. They worked like a champ. I've put them in storage just in case.
that's all i can have in "this old house", it'll be too costly for a split system, and god forbid, duct work for central air/heat.

the window units are not overly costly, the bedrooms, get away with 5,000 BTU's, the kitchen and living room got 8,000 BTU's..

convenient to just close the doors to a room not needing a/c at the time.

can't say the average life of window a/c's, as we do not run them 24/7, and when we do run them, it is for a few hours at a time, like bedtime, once the room is cool and dry of humidity, mostly the fan just runs.

they "might be" more cost effective that central air, at least i think so, our electric bill shows us that.

Having an adult beverage and catching up on some past posts and replies I missed while on travel.
You know what, it always amazes me when folks get into heated arguments and vehement disagreements on an online anonymous forum... It is rare indeed when you can change a persons mind or opinion by sternly lecturing or yelling at them. Could you be right in whatever you are saying, sure, and sometimes you could possible be incorrect. There are many lifetimes of education and experience on this forum relating to all things Guns & Ammo and heck I am a lifetime military shooter myself, but I enjoy reading the articles, watching the vids and reading the comments and heck, even learning things along the way. If someone does not agree with you why not move on, there is no ROI in online fighting...

Just a random thought I had while reading some of the threads.

Now for another Fat Tire

Having an adult beverage and catching up on some past posts and replies I missed while on travel.
You know what, it always amazes me when folks get into heated arguments and vehement disagreements on an online anonymous forum... It is rare indeed when you can change a persons mind or opinion by sternly lecturing or yelling at them. Could you be right in whatever you are saying, sure, and sometimes you could possible be incorrect. There are many lifetimes of education and experience on this forum relating to all things Guns & Ammo and heck I am a lifetime military shooter myself, but I enjoy reading the articles, watching the vids and reading the comments and heck, even learning things along the way. If someone does not agree with you why not move on, there is no ROI in online fighting...

Just a random thought I had while reading some of the threads.

Now for another Fat Tire

1720482755042.gif

Ok… couldnt resist… this is meant as a joke !!! A Joke !!!!

… a timeout is coming 😬😬😬😬🤠🤠🤠

Hi,

I've been very busy since returning from my Alaska cruise. I pray everyone is staying safe and dry, cool, calm, and collected.

My "spare" time between gigs, worship team, yard work, household chores, etc, is now filled with door knocking and canvassing as a community rep for Turning Point Action. (See https://www.tpaction.com/ ) Trying to save the country will keep me very busy this summer, right up to Nov. 5th.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Visiting the seaside town of Sheringham, England. Enjoying fish and chips - which for those who have never been to a proper fish and chip shop (read: In England) one actually gets to choose one’s type of fish. I had skate (ray) and chips while Mrs SimonRL enjoyed the traditional Cod and chips. All was washed down with a fine cup of tea.
IMG_7206.jpeg

As you can see from the vast array of grays in the sky that summertime is fully underway.
IMG_7215.jpeg

Back