testtest

What are you doing right now??

IMG_3957.jpeg

Power is out at work. We’re supposed to be doing maintenance…hurry up and wait.

So I’m watching other people work. It’s quite satisfying.
IMG_3958.jpeg

Your lucky! AC is on here from March to October!
We have a swamp cooler and it isn't working so hot with the added humidity.

I have a fixed window and I dream of installing a window ac unit. I would need to figure out how to adapt one and trim around it. I would cut the window to fit atop whatever piece I use above it. If you have some tips, let me know. Most brands have a large percentage of negative reviews and a 1 year warranty.

View attachment 61639

Power is out at work. We’re supposed to be doing maintenance…hurry up and wait.

So I’m watching other people work. It’s quite satisfying.View attachment 61640
Way back when, a major company shut down and enabled a host of subcontractors to do their repairs, installs and maintenance. The power blew and we waited for hours for it to resume. Turned out an electrician set a screwdriver down inside an electrical box and bridged a few circuits.

We have a swamp cooler and it isn't working so hot with the added humidity.

I have a fixed window and I dream of installing a window ac unit. I would need to figure out how to adapt one and trim around it. I would cut the window to fit atop whatever piece I use above it. If you have some tips, let me know. Most brands have a large percentage of negative reviews and a 1 year warranty.
have you given thought to an ordinary window a/c..??

usually no modifications, they come with "side curtains".

about the only thing i would recommend is maybe some sort of panels to screw into the frame work, to prevent anyone from pushing it thru, to gain access to your house.

i have had my Frigidaire units now for at least 5 years.

have you given thought to an ordinary window a/c..??

usually no modifications, they come with "side curtains".

about the only thing i would recommend is maybe some sort of panels to screw into the frame work, to prevent anyone from pushing it thru, to gain access to your house.

i have had my Frigidaire units now for at least 5 years.
I'll add that when our central a/c was out for three weeks I bought two small GE window units for the bedrooms. Had the side curtains, brackets and window locks. They worked like a champ. I've put them in storage just in case.

Back