testtest

What are you doing right now??

Quit for the day on the deck at about 9. Took a shower, having some tea and watching some cartoons.

It was pretty dark when I finally quit so I couldn't get the latest pics, but this was about 4:00-ish before I started putting the top on. I started on the outside and worked toward the house. I got 7 rows on. With the wife helping me, pre-drilling the holes and taking over the screw gun when it's time for me to measure the next board, we were averaging about 20 minutes per row. I should be real close to done tomorrow night if we don't get rain.

KD1qBVa.jpg

r64OqS8.jpg

einXIFh.jpg
Man, that deck is going to look awesome! You guys are doing a great job!

Working on the morning joe, planning out the day. It's gonna be a hot one (hot for us up here anyway) and storms moving in later. We have to go into Fargo and see if we can't find some cooler clothes for the husband for work. His job entails being in +100 degree boiler rooms. Duluth Trading has a sale so we'll check that out. The county fair is in town, but if we go, it won't be until the evening if the storms don't move in by then.

Working on the morning joe, planning out the day. It's gonna be a hot one (hot for us up here anyway) and storms moving in later. We have to go into Fargo and see if we can't find some cooler clothes for the husband for work. His job entails being in +100 degree boiler rooms. Duluth Trading has a sale so we'll check that out. The county fair is in town, but if we go, it won't be until the evening if the storms don't move in by then.
when i was younger, before i went to trade school, i worked in the heat treating dept...right in the thick of the equipment, (ovens)

and there ain't no cooler clothings.

T-shirts and work pants, with steel toed boots.

appreciated rainy days, to run outside and get soaked.

when i was younger, before i went to trade school, i worked in the heat treating dept...right in the thick of the equipment, (ovens)

and there ain't no cooler clothings.

T-shirts and work pants, with steel toed boots.

appreciated rainy days, to run outside and get soaked.
He used to be a boiler tech, and yes, he had to wear a uniform of black jeans and a grey t-shirt. Since his knee surgery he has changed jobs to a boiler operator (for which he is licensed). He doesn't have to crawl around with tools anymore, but his tolerance to heat has changed. You are right though. Hot is hot. If it helps him, that's half the battle.

Now Bassbob will be able to brag about his big deck. His deck is longer and wider than all his neighbors' decks. His friends here are jealous of the size of his deck.
He can post pictures of his deck all over the internet and it could be in magazines. When you have a deck like that you can be famous. Congratulations on your humongous deck Bob!

Having my cuppa for the day, watching the birds, getting ready to start putting some lumber down.

TwWnGWp.jpg

The boards laying in front of the big sliders have been deemed unfit and are laying there just to make it easier to get out the door at the moment.

ZzVO17K.jpg

aS6eUfE.jpg

IrXOWVs.jpg

Sitting in his hospital room with him and he's in great spirits. He came through surgery well and is in great spirits. 8 weeks of PT ahead but he is tough and will bounce back quick. My warrior son will be fine. Thanks for all the well wishes.
Very good news Hayes

Back