testtest

What are you doing right now??

You just offended every gun owner with a man bun 😜😏
funny, i was getting gas this morning....some numbnuts in a Mercedes SUV was there too....he was inquiring how he didn;t get his discount on the gas..!!

he HAD A MAN BUN....and he was OLD..>!!

for christ fricken sakes man..GET A REAL MAN'S HAIRCUT...and you got a damned MERCEDES SUV, a what...$70,000 car..??

and your BIOTCH ABOUT A FRICKIN DISCOUNT..>???

like the old saying......."if you have to dig deep in your pockets to take care of a MERCEDES......DON'T BUY A MERCEDES..!!!!!!

christ oh mighty..........a fricken Mercedes and a freaking gas discount........

oh my aching ass.

post note,

what was funny (to me at least), is the gal in the cahiers booth could not help him, she told him the customer service in the store can look up things...however, it was like 7:20 when i got there, and the CS desk does not open until 8......so he left...

i'll bet he went back later too, for that all important discount, for his Mercedes....

Last edited:
funny, i was getting gas this morning....some numbnuts in a Mercedes SUV was there too....he was inquiring how he didn;t get his discount on the gas..!!

for christ fricken sakes man..GET A REAL MAN'S HAIRCUT...and you got a damned MERCEDES SUV, a what...$70,000 car..??

like the old saying......."if you have to dig deep in your pockets to take care of a MERCEDES......DON'T BUY A MERCEDES..!!!!!!

christ oh mighty..........a fricken Mercedes and a freaking gas discount........

oh my aching ass.

post note,

what was funny (to me at least), is the gal in the cahiers booth could not help him, she told him the customer service in the store can look up things...however, it was like 7:20 when i got there, and the CS desk does not open until 8......so he left...

i'll bet he went back later too, for that all important discount, for his Mercedes....
so he was not sporting the DAD bod with young ladies chasing him around
its getting bad here, cant even go to the grocery without some 20 something following me around the store...

to be honest it might be because i buy all the bagels when they are buy one get one free, so i fill the cart
:ROFLMAO:

so he was not sporting the DAD bod with young ladies chasing him around
its getting bad here, cant even go to the grocery without some 20 something following me around the store...

to be honest it might be because i buy all the bagels when they are buy one get one free, so i fill the cart
:ROFLMAO:
the only 20 somethings following me around are old women whose boobs are sagging 20 something inches from the floor.

oh my aching ass.

post note,

The man bun has replaced the "old grey haired pony tailed guy" that Rush used to talk about.

Relaxing ..
Mapping out the next couple weeks.
Wife went to visit family for work/vacation combo.

Im a bachelor 🕺🕺👍👍🤠🤠 temporarily 😏

Hmmm.. clean guns at kitchen table. Make bacon for the week.. war movies. Watch what I want .. clean the garage/workshop … etc, etc …

… and take care of the hounds 🙂

IMG_7054.jpeg

Relaxing ..

Hmmm.. clean guns at kitchen table. Make bacon for the week.. war movies. Watch what I want .. clean the garage/workshop … etc, etc …

View attachment 62245
you must cook yours in the oven

my wife used to fry them up, but they shrank too much.

i started using the oven years ago for cooking bacon

Finished brunch. Cleaned the kitchen. Laundry in the machine. Gotta haul the Shark around cuz we tracked in half the lawn last night before the storm hit.
Then we have to tackle noxious weeds in the backyard. Busy day…
i did the weeding this morning about 7:30 and i had quite a few. it always amazes me how they grow faster and more prolific than my tomatoes.

i must have sweated at least a gallon too, thanks to the humidity, and i only have a 15' x 15' garden

Relaxing ..

View attachment 62245
thats what i do
cook up 3 lb batch and then we have it for breakfast, just warm and serve
but i stopped eating bacon except once every 10 days when i cook up a batch. so then i get my prescribed four :love: pieces

Back