testtest

What are you doing right now??

its not just in your neck of the woods
i had a guy ram a blue lumber cart next to me in an aisle yelling it didnt move and then that i was blocking the aisle..HMMM i was in the lumber aisle with space between me and 3 guys with a gazillion 2x6 x12s
he could have passed between us, yet chose to be a DICK and ram empty carts next to me.
so my filter was off and i twisted my cart so my 2x6x10s blocked him and said bless your heart :love:
sad part is had a buggy with 1 can of paint....why was he trying to be a dick at the lumber check out line???

anyway
i got a bit more done in the transition upstairs
the rough is done allowing access to the other room, now a few days of making sure attachment battens are up for the finish wall board to attach. all the metal will be behind finish wall boards
then rock-wool for sound
building rough for small storage THING it will only be 10 inches deep but it also will hide a panel to access a junction box. using some cherry stained doors i had from an OLD fridge as cabinet doors. wife is eagerly awaiting to refinish them now
Looking great brother. :)

Dressed in what ?
1721945510083.jpeg

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

how did the deck come out?
i must have missed the final pics?
I'm going to put steps all the way around it but no rails and the area on the right side of the last picture where the old patio table is sitting I am going to build a roof. No walls. It will be like a pavilion just on the right side between the bedroom french doors and the corner of the house to the right of the slider.

BGIeA1x.jpg

lV66cz5.jpg

3KFgpop.jpg

Hey!

I'm going to put steps all the way around it but no rails and the area on the right side of the last picture where the old patio table is sitting I am going to build a roof. No walls. It will be like a pavilion just on the right side between the bedroom french doors and the corner of the house to the right of the slider.

BGIeA1x.jpg

lV66cz5.jpg

3KFgpop.jpg

THAT is pretty fabulous. The steps all around will be the cherry on top Very nice work.

At my old house I had to rebuild a small part of the fence before I sold it. I used some quick-crete to set the three main posts 2' deep for a 6' fence.

1721968560919.png

Among other things, I also did a number on our upstairs bathroom vanity. It started like this...

1721969013892.png

...and ended up like this.

1721969069100.png

New counter top, new trim, new paint, new lighting, etc. But I digress.

I just finished punching in all my data from my door knocking earlier today.

1721969279562.png

1721969311180.png

Seems like the whole election is focused on just a few states, mine included. I'm doing all I can, leaving it all on the field. Please tell your like-minded friends to get out and vote. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hey!

THAT is pretty fabulous. The steps all around will be the cherry on top Very nice work.

At my old house I had to rebuild a small part of the fence before I sold it. I used some quick-crete to set the three main posts 2' deep for a 6' fence.

View attachment 63124

Among other things, I also did a number on our upstairs bathroom vanity. It started like this...

View attachment 63125

...and ended up like this.

View attachment 63126

New counter top, new trim, new paint, new lighting, etc. But I digress.

I just finished punching in all my data from my door knocking earlier today.

View attachment 63127

View attachment 63128

Seems like the whole election is focused on just a few states, mine included. I'm doing all I can, leaving it all on the field. Please tell your like-minded friends to get out and vote. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Nice work Cliff.

Around here I sink fence posts about 40”. The river will come up into the yard every once in awhile. I did about 160’ of 6’ privacy fence all the way around both houses. One huge backyard.

Nice work on the get out the vote effort too brother.

right now laundry......., got some 38 specials in the polishing phase, while the wife is out grocery shopping.

went to the club earlier, shot off a box of Fiocchi 38 specials, in my Ruger GP 100 2.5".

i gotta say, of all the revolvers i have (or had) this Ruger has the most comfortable grip

every other god danged blasted revolver i need(ed) to wear a padded glove, not this Ruger.!!

the trigger guard, the slope of the rubber grip, super comfortable, to hold and shoot, even with 357 mags

1722001158571.png

Man, I can't believe I slept for over twelve hours. I NEVER do that (well, until today :oops:). There's a reason for that. If the body is inert for too long, the stiffness and soreness set in. I'm hurting like I can't even describe right now, but coffee infusion is happening, and a heating pad on the lower back are working their magic. Over 40 years of very physical work is taking its toll, and I am pushing hard to get to the finish line. I am retiring this gig in January 2025😎

Man, I can't believe I slept for over twelve hours. I NEVER do that (well, until today :oops:). There's a reason for that. If the body is inert for too long, the stiffness and soreness set in. I'm hurting like I can't even describe right now, but coffee infusion is happening, and a heating pad on the lower back are working their magic. Over 40 years of very physical work is taking its toll, and I am pushing hard to get to the finish line. I am retiring this gig in January 2025😎
I feel your pain. If I sleep past 6 hours I feel like I need a chiropractor.

I have retired 3 times. Think I finally made it stick this time. I recommend it.

Back