testtest

What are you doing right now??

i delivered to the Anderson Window company years ago....(1990's) THAT was a large factory/plant. river was running along side the company.

driving down (say) the main street, i stopped a man (nice man too) how to get there..he said..

"take any right"

dang, if he wasn't right.....!!!!!!!

Marvin windows are a big seller here in New England.

the GM plants i delivered to in the Michigan area, had pretty much all robotic "carts", they stopped on a dime, if you came like a foot (maybe more) of the inground tracking.
Our plant is an older building and there’s a lot crammed into it. The robots needed way too much space to turn, and we have misters to keep wood from drying out. The misters interfered with the sensors and the robots would just stop. I would get calls on the radio to go out and reset them. Turned out to be a colossal waste of time and money.

I'm going to put steps all the way around it but no rails and the area on the right side of the last picture where the old patio table is sitting I am going to build a roof. No walls. It will be like a pavilion just on the right side between the bedroom french doors and the corner of the house to the right of the slider.

BGIeA1x.jpg

lV66cz5.jpg

3KFgpop.jpg
Fanstastic
and yes stairs all around will really make it nicer and safer...but mostly it will really bring the look and make it blend
that is one big dance floor you go there

Been shootin most of the day. i burn't up some ammo today. over 500 rounds I didn't take many pics though. loaded up the 8000 pound range bag and proceeded to burn up a bunch of 300 blackout. shot at 50 yards using a front rest. i could barely see those circles. had the targets in the shade and my eyes are getting bad.

20240726_094802.jpg

20240726_094815.jpg

20240726_115724.jpg

20240726_111820.jpg

20240726_121952.jpg

I got a call from the county clerk at 5:15 today. I paid off the house 6 months ago and still hadn't gotten the release of lien and I went to county for help as mortgage company wouldn't take my calls anymore. County called them and gave them a week to get release sent to them and they got it electronically this afternoon. Just got the email from the county with a copy of the release, I am finally free!

I got a call from the county clerk at 5:15 today. I paid off the house 6 months ago and still hadn't gotten the release of lien and I went to county for help as mortgage company wouldn't take my calls anymore. County called them and gave them a week to get release sent to them and they got it electronically this afternoon. Just got the email from the county with a copy of the release, I am finally free!
Wow! That's pretty crappy that you had to go through all that for the release, but congrats!!!!

Wow! That's pretty crappy that you had to go through all that for the release, but congrats!!!!
Yes it was. My Loan was with Wells Fargo for 27 years then they sold it to Freedom Mortgage--they suck! Had so many problems with them from the very start. CS reps have no idea what they are talking about. I finally had enough and paid it off early and they could never send release of lien until I went to county and asked for their help. I would never use FREEDOM MORTGAGE for anything! They are one of the worst.

Great!!

What does any of that gay crap got to do with the olympics? That big collard green eatin heifer in the middle couldn't walk 50 yards. Just another way for the fruitballs of the world to shove that BS down out throats. i'm sure parents love to see their kids watching those mentally ill idiots.

What does any of that gay crap got to do with the olympics? That big collard green eatin heifer in the middle couldn't walk 50 yards. Just another way for the fruitballs of the world to shove that BS down out throats. i'm sure parents love to see their kids watching those mentally ill idiots.
Belt Fed you and I are gonna get in trouble for our opinions. It is what it is, plain and simple.

get in trouble for our opinions
Wouldn't be the first time. lol and probably won't be the last. thank goodness we ain't got none of they flakes around here, or i ain't seen none. we do have gays and that's fine. but those clowns at the olympics are retarded. i don't think we will get in no trouble here, even the democrats on this site don't like those weirdos, or least i don't think they do.

Back