testtest

What are you doing right now??

did many errands this morning, bank, supermarket, then the beer store...... :eek:

just finished weeding the garden, street/sidewalk, and picked 3 'maters....

then gave the garden a watering.

now, cooking up breakfast sausages for biscuits and gravy breakfast for tomorrow...

gotta mince them when they cool down.....

and, downing a "lite" beer, i being a diabetic, i ain't even supposed to have beer, but screw it, and regular beers are very heavy on my stomach

Last edited:
Sipping on my second cup of brown magic liquid. We're going up to Grand Rapids today for the husband's high school class reunion. There's a gajillion things I'd rather do, as I don't know those people...so I'll just nod, smile and sip on my cocktail. The upside is, there is a craft brewery on the way there that we enjoy, and one in Rapids that's quite good as well. Gonna be very hot today too.
Happy birthday to @Bassbob's dad!

Just cleaned up two suppressors in the Ultrasonic cleaner and they come out great in 15 minutes, now i did learn a lesson. i know most of you don't shoot the wolf steel case ammo, the one with the silver lead bullet. it is dirty to clean up after but i say NEVER shoot that stuff in a suppressed gun, Again NEVER shoot wolf steel case in a suppressed gun. OMG, i spent two hours cleaning up. It leaves more lead deposits than a 22. and it gets hotter so that crap is melted on. and i only ran 90 rounds of it. Nope, Nada, Nah, Ain't doin it, Never again will i do that.

Last edited:
just finished baking, the bacon, for tonight's sammiches...

Jimmy Dean, and man o man..did all those bacon strips SHRINK...!!!!

we might have enough for half a sammich..>!!!

the wife will have to stick to "store brand", or our other brands, like Smithfield..

this is ridiculous.....

just finished baking, the bacon, for tonight's sammiches...

Jimmy Dean, and man o man..did all those bacon strips SHRINK...!!!!

we might have enough for half a sammich..>!!!

the wife will have to stick to "store brand", or our other brands, like Smithfield..

this is ridiculous.....
1722098314306.gif

We're digging a live Gregg Allman Band performance recorded in Macon. I truly miss him. All the while, I'm trying to decide if I'll go out and mow the few small patches that exist. This drought remains extensive; precipitation is expected the entire coming week. Blessings. . .

Just cleaned up two suppressors in the Ultrasonic cleaner and they come out great in 15 minutes, now i did learn a lesson. i know most of you don't shoot the wolf steel case ammo, the one with the silver lead bullet. it is dirty to clean up after but i say NEVER shoot that stuff in a suppressed gun, Again NEVER shoot wolf steel case in a suppressed gun. OMG, i spent two hours cleaning up. It leaves more lead deposits than a 22. and it gets hotter so that crap is melted on. and i only ran 90 rounds of it. Nope, Nada, Nah, Ain't doin it, Never again will i do that.
I bought a case of that Wolf a couple years ago. My AR eats it all day, my Hellion fails to cycle 2-3 times/mag with that ammo. When I use up what's left, I won't buy more. Sticking to brass M855's going forward ONLY for all platforms. I did not notice it being dirtier than others....I'll pay closer attention next time. No suppressors here though.

I bought a case of that Wolf a couple years ago. My AR eats it all day, my Hellion fails to cycle 2-3 times/mag with that ammo. When I use up what's left, I won't buy more. Sticking to brass M855's going forward ONLY for all platforms. I did not notice it being dirtier than others....I'll pay closer attention next time. No suppressors here though.
Don't use it in a gun you care about

Back