testtest

What are you doing right now??

Well, I'm certainly not alergic to garlic, frankly I love the stuff in the right setting and foods. As for the mirror, yeh I can see myself, but it's a scary damn sight ... does that mean anything? :):D
I ate a jar of pickled garlic one night while the wife was at work. It was sooooo good. For the next 4 days the smell came out of my pores. The wife was kinda unhappy. Who knew?

I ate a jar of pickled garlic one night while the wife was at work. It was sooooo good. For the next 4 days the smell came out of my pores. The wife was kinda unhappy. Who knew?
When I was in S Korea the Korean investigators popped garlic cloves like M&M's. The aroma of garlic was ever present. The SF guys in Vietnam said they could smell the VC in the bush because of the food they ate. But I think they could smell our Marlboros.

I played with the speaker settings on my 5.1 AV setup yesterday. I have two DCM Time Window towers from the '70's and Polk SW, surround and center speakers. I found a sweet spot and listened to tunes while the wife had a dental appointment. Blues and classic rock sounded pretty good.

Went to make the first cup and the water didn't heat up. I guess I need to purchase a new machine today after I take the husky for her morning walks.
this is why i bought that camping percolator coffee pot.

and also, yes, when i buy 1 new coffee maker..??

i buy a second one as well..

even toasters, i buy 2...

so why the percolator pot..??

it takes too damned long to unbox Mr. Coffee...

my nerves can't handle all that stress before coffee.

i had to go to the dealership for an oil change, and tire rotation. they have "express service" for that, so i arrived 30 minutes early, to park in front of the door.

then on the way home, stopped at Mickey D's for a "Big Breakfast", since it was already nearly 4 hours since my "first" breakfast.

then on the 'puter to pay last minute Bills before i go past todays deadline.

all i gotta do now is pop on the hub caps, if it stops raining, and cut/prime/paint a board for a house repair maybe this weekend.

i'm pooped out........has to be morning nap time.

I'm soaked, 99 degrees and humidity probably close to that, been a hectic day. went and shot the 308. only at 60 yards. i wanted to go 100 but no room to do it where i was. i used a table to prop elbows on and a front rest. the alaskan 360 done good. and of course the Diamondback done great. i did use the chiller between 20 round mags. them 308's heat up good fast firing.

20240731_090147.jpg

20240731_092258.jpg

Then a guy calls and wants me to remove a tree for him, so i'm off to look at the tree. there is a ton of wood in it. he had to cut some to get it off the road. i'm takin a break from cleaning up the rifle and then go load up chainsaw stuff. i will go in the morning. but it's bad hot. gonna be tough in this heat for an old geezer like me.

20240731_122524.jpg

20240731_122545.jpg

20240731_122558.jpg

20240731_122851.jpg

Just got my new CCW license from New Mexico. It's good for 5 years but have to re-shoot after 2 years and send proper paperwork of the suspend license. The normal is a 4 year license but because of veteran status and sending them copy of DD214 they give you an extra year and they don't charge you any fee. Normal cost is $75.

Back