testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just got through installing my new Hogue grip on my Keltec PF 9. I love these grips but they can sure be a pain to install.
papa, I've got a PF9 that I used to carry regularly, but never was real crazy about the grip. After getting my Hellcat, I put the PF9 in the safe and sorta forgot about the grip situation. Can you post a picture of yours now that you've put the Hogue grip on it? I'd like to get a look at it and maybe determine from that whether I'd like to try them or not.

Thanks in advance. jj

This is one of the weirdest clouds I’ve ever seen. Sorry guys, prairie people are sky watchers. 😎
IMG_4614.jpeg
IMG_4615.jpeg

Well, just remembered that Saturday night WWE Summer slam will be on, I know wrestling is staged, but I have been watching it since I was 8 years old…..😵‍💫😵‍💫
NO, NO, don't tell me pro raslin' is fake! I just won't believe that .... what about The Hulkster, or Stone Cold, or Goldberg, or, or, or ... No, they're not fake. I just won't believe it. LOL! LOL!

Just funnin' with ya' a little there Anni. Those guys are great at what they do, and it's a hard way to make a living. I haven't been into raslin' in a lot of years but at one time I was a confirmed believer. Eddie Graham, American Dream, Cowboy Bob Ellis, The Harts, The Von Erichs, Scott Hall, Great Malinko, Vince McMahon, etc, etc. Oh yeh, at one time I was a big fan.

papa, I've got a PF9 that I used to carry regularly, but never was real crazy about the grip. After getting my Hellcat, I put the PF9 in the safe and sorta forgot about the grip situation. Can you post a picture of yours now that you've put the Hogue grip on it? I'd like to get a look at it and maybe determine from that whether I'd like to try them or not.

Thanks in advance. jj
JJ I am sorry but I don't know how to get photos from my phone to my computer. My step-daughter took the picture of my target and Garrison and then put it on my computer.

I can tell you that after installing the grip sleeve it now measures around .920" at the very narrowest part of the back strap just below beavertail. It widens the grip at that point and also gives a little bit of palm swell on each side.

I have one on my LCP II .380 and it made all the difference in recoil impulse.

I also normally run 147 gr. ammo in my PF9 when I can find it. I have a bunch of 115 gr ball right now and it hurts when shooting it after about 30 rounds. It looks like this https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs...%20meow%20005.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg&action=click

Hey!

I'm soaked, 99 degrees and humidity probably close to that, been a hectic day. went and shot the 308. only at 60 yards. i wanted to go 100 but no room to do it where i was. i used a table to prop elbows on and a front rest. the alaskan 360 done good. and of course the Diamondback done great. i did use the chiller between 20 round mags. them 308's heat up good fast firing.

20240731_090147.jpg

20240731_092258.jpg

I'm glad to see you made it out to the range with your 308 and you didn't melt. Targets look great! Sorry about your FN pistol. Hope it survives.

Thank you for your indulgence,

Basscliff

JJ I am sorry but I don't know how to get photos from my phone to my computer. My step-daughter took the picture of my target and Garrison and then put it on my computer.

I can tell you that after installing the grip sleeve it now measures around .920" at the very narrowest part of the back strap just below beavertail. It widens the grip at that point and also gives a little bit of palm swell on each side.

I have one on my LCP II .380 and it made all the difference in recoil impulse.

I also normally run 147 gr. ammo in my PF9 when I can find it. I have a bunch of 115 gr ball right now and it hurts when shooting it after about 30 rounds. It looks like this https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=PF+9+with+Hogue+grip+installed&fr=yhs-infospace-076&type=ud-c-us--s-p-uw5bbolv--exp-none--subid-fk6j226i&hspart=infospace&hsimp=yhs-076&imgurl=https://picturearchive.gunauction.com/2794083018/11220097/pf%209%20meow%20005.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg#id=4&iurl=https://picturearchive.gunauction.com/2794083018/11220097/pf%209%20meow%20005.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg&action=click
No problem papa. I appreciate the pictures anyway. Back when the PF9 was my EDC, I almost hated to practice with it. I have pretty small hands and wrists and when shooting 124gr it could get pretty snappy and didn't take long to have enough. Many times I'd think about trying a different grip, but before I did I found my Hellcat. I fell in love with it and put the PF9 away for another time. I still take it to the range at times, but after a few rounds downrange, I've usually had enough. Thanks again.

No problem papa. I appreciate the pictures anyway. Back when the PF9 was my EDC, I almost hated to practice with it. I have pretty small hands and wrists and when shooting 124gr it could get pretty snappy and didn't take long to have enough. Many times I'd think about trying a different grip, but before I did I found my Hellcat. I fell in love with it and put the PF9 away for another time. I still take it to the range at times, but after a few rounds downrange, I've usually had enough. Thanks again.
It will be awhile before I can get to the range because of the heat . I just can't breath in it above 85 degrees. Anyway , I will let you know how much difference this new grip made once I get to the range.

Back