testtest

What are you doing right now??

Rearranged the guns in the safe. Got distracted with two hammered doubles. Gonna take one tomorrow. Then got sidetracked with a .38/.357 '92. I put 10 rounds in the magazine and racked them out as fast as I could. No issues. I may take that out soon, but will take the Yellowboy again.
Went inside and the wife showed me a card that indicated a sex offender moved into the neighborhood. Turns out he's the son of the couple across the street and they all recently moved there.

Know what you mean killed my first deer when I was 9. Hunting was the only thing my a**hole dad and I did together. The only bugs I kill are roaches. I've went as far to remove a spider out of a toilet. (clean water). When it comes to defense of family all bets are off. Rude, in your face people bother me more than bugs ever could.
Then the problem becomes what to do with them ? The county animal control has said they will take at the most one a day. They simply don't have room or staff to deal with them. My plans certainly don't include finding homes for F'ed up cats. I also really don't want to do shite that simply makes their crappy little lives even worse. In reality the most humane thing is to just quickly kill them, but I'm in a very odd position. I spent most of my life as an avid hunter. Killed more deer, turkey and quail than I can count. As my father got old and his hunting days got numbered it's like a light switch flipped on in my head. I'd say the last 5 or 6 deer I killed I felt really bad about. Not that I did anything wrong, they were clean, legal kills. I don't understand what's wrong with me, but I have found myself ushering errant wasps out the doors of my house rather than kill them ( not red wasps, those have to die). I don't even like killing bugs.

I think maybe I was abducted by aliens and replaced by someone who actually gives a F. It's terrible.
We hunt for food, and we don’t harvest every year. I am to the point where I will let a spider keep a web in my house, because they will catch flies. I had one that had a web in my kitchen window a few years ago. The web would catch morning sunlight beautifully. I named her Sylvia. She hung out for several months. One day she and the web was gone. The window the web was in is difficult for me to reach, so it wasn’t me.

We hunt for food, and we don’t harvest every year. I am to the point where I will let a spider keep a web in my house, because they will catch flies. I had one that had a web in my kitchen window a few years ago. The web would catch morning sunlight beautifully. I named her Sylvia. She hung out for several months. One day she and the web was gone. The window the web was in is difficult for me to reach, so it wasn’t me.
Sylvia moved to under your mattress 😉🙃

I was always a meat hunter. Never a sport hunter.

Know what you mean killed my first deer when I was 9. Hunting was the only thing my a**hole dad and I did together. The only bugs I kill are roaches. I've went as far to remove a spider out of a toilet. (clean water). When it comes to defense of family all bets are off. Rude, in your face people bother me more than bugs ever could.

I do not feel much compassion for most humans. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sadistic, but I am and have always been misanthropic. Animals are innocent, people are not.

She arrived. New old stock Browning Hi-Power. Had my gunsmith friend go over it and he found no evidence of it being fired. The two extra magazines are still sealed in their plastic wrappers. He also happens to be a Hi-Power collector. When I told him what I paid for it he basically said I practically stole it so to speak.

Attachments

• IMG_20240803_143803.jpg
    IMG_20240803_143803.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
contemplating supper....maybe hot dogs, but boiled or fried...(i have no grille)

or a PBJ and banana sammich....

or cold cuts of ham, or turkey......

or a bowl of oatmeal........

or potato chips and a Corona

or tuna with mayo

or a frozen tv dinner, but that means turn the oven on....

i dunno, pizza sounds good, but a bit costly

too damned hot to even eat, the wife said she will make something for herself later....heats got to her too, even with the a/c on, she's uncomfortable.

update...

hot dogs it is, boiled, the wife decided as well.....

and a Corona or 2...........maybe i can get the old woman drunk, then she'll be MINE...!!!!!

Hi,

I'm already horizontal, scrolling through the forum one more time on my tablet until the ibuprofen kicks in. It was a trifecta chore day. I did my laundry, vacuumed the house, and mowed/trimmed the lawn. Then I took the Wonderpooch for a walk. Tomorrow will certainly be a day of rest. Nitey-nite!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back