testtest

What are you doing right now??

sitting here waiting to leave for my job interview.

i even got clean undawear on..!!!!
IMG_3021.gif

well, that quick interview went......rather quickly.......

i met the "coach" who i was told the cleaning crew is part of her responsibility?

well anyway, i gave her my available hours, for sats/suns/mons.......and then during the week...at this point, she mentioned i was going to be really needed on weds, the same hours, however, i cannot start at 3 pm during the week.

only the 3 days i mentioned above, can i start at 3 PM.

she said she will talk with the HR gal, it should be worked out, for me to be in later at 5:30.

if not.....then...oh well..........at least i'm tryin' at my ripe old age..........to seek employment.

too bad i wore clean undawear.........for such a "quickie".

but at least now, i can skip 2, maybe 3 days.......

well, that quick interview went......rather quickly.......

i met the "coach" who i was told the cleaning crew is part of her responsibility?

well anyway, i gave her my available hours, for sats/suns/mons.......and then during the week...at this point, she mentioned i was going to be really needed on weds, the same hours, however, i cannot start at 3 pm during the week.

only the 3 days i mentioned above, can i start at 3 PM.

she said she will talk with the HR gal, it should be worked out, for me to be in later at 5:30.

if not.....then...oh well..........at least i'm tryin' at my ripe old age..........to seek employment.

too bad i wore clean undawear.........for such a "quickie".

but at least now, i can skip 2, maybe 3 days.......
IMG_3020.gif

Been looking for Oregon replacement blades for my lawnmower for months. Had the Gator 3 blade on order with local store since May and never got it in. Went online to eBay and found them right away. Got 2 for the price one locally. Put it on and what a difference! Once the grass starts growing again it has met its match!

Been looking for Oregon replacement blades for my lawnmower for months. Had the Gator 3 blade on order with local store since May and never got it in. Went online to eBay and found them right away. Got 2 for the price one locally. Put it on and what a difference! Once the grass starts growing again it has met its match!
I'm jealous of your comment, "Once the grass starts growing again..."

We're 20+ inches of rain above normal YTD, continues to rain every 2-3 days...haven't seen a brown blade of grass yet this year in my unfertilized yard...wells with shallow static levels are flowing everywhere near me...we need less rain. I hate mowing grass....and I'm too cheap to pay someone else to do it.

Back