testtest

What are you doing right now??

Beverage on the patio .. soon to be in the pool . 8pm 98 feels like 102
IMG_7333.jpeg

Poor schmucks....all windows open, attic fan (whole-house fan) on high, 65F outside...gonna be a good sleeping night... No rain right now....all is well. Of course some of ya'll think 65 is jacket weather...pfft.
At 65°F I'd have two blankets on the bed and long johns on the bod!!! This ol' southern boy likes it warm ... warmer the better in most cases. And besides, the warm makes the old broken bones, rhumatiz, and other bodily injuries to not hurt quite as bad!!! :):)

Beverage on the patio .. soon to be in the pool . 8pm 98 feels like 102
View attachment 63921
I keep re-reading what you wrote ... "Beverage on the patio .. soon to be in the pool" and it keeps coming out that you're going to throw your beverage in the pool. Why on earth would you do that??? I know, I know what you really meant, I just wanted to mess with you a little bit! Enjoy!

Couldn't sleep so got up at 3. On my second cup and 5 minutes away from 4.
Watched Animal House last night and it's been a long time since we watched it. Some of my favorite scenes were of Belushi on the ladder peeping in the sorority house and delivering the girl to her parents house in a grocery cart. The cast was filled with stars early in their careers.

Back