testtest

What are you doing right now??

IMG_0586.jpeg

My Beagle in a basket. ( she's a wee bit overweight & the heat is giving her tummy fits)

Just got out of the shower and sittin on my butt, been a busy day for a 70 year old geezer like me. Been up since 430, left the house a little before dawn. got to the cutting site and cut a truckload of wood, loaded it and back to the house around 11 am. unloaded, sharpened a chain and eat lunch.

Then went out to work on a dead chevyS10 my daughter had towed here. i always check fuel first then fire. fuel is working, so now to check fire. it's getting zero fire, so i put a new crank sensor on and that didn't fix it, take the distributer cap off and holy crap is it ever corroded up. so is the rotor button. so off to the parts store. put them on and it fires right up. i call her and go get her and she takes it home.

Good thing cause i gotta go cut another truckload in the morning.

Having my coffee. I am coming down with something. Went to bed super early sneezing my face off and I hurt all over. Still hurting this morning but not as bad. Short shift today, then home to bed. Was thinking about going to the range after work, but not going anywhere after work feeling like this...

Back