testtest

What are you doing right now??

The WOP in me loves Italian food! There is really none here but if you want a burrito they're on every corner!
yeah when i drove cross country, many places "'advertised" fine Italian cuisine....

Spaghetti O's................on a plate....

best to serve ONLY what your area actually specializes in, rather than fail at wanna being...

for any ethnic foods, one has to be in the area of the country where it has the population of ethnicity and the people that shop the farmers markets, prepare and cook the foods, and serve it up properly

wanna be ethnic places just stink...frankly

best to just serve hot dogs and beans

Finished cleaning the Glock and it's 90 outside. Maybe another nap this afternoon?
Installed toilet number 2 in 45 minutes. Too bad the first one took half a day.
I napped like the dead yesterday after Wild Bunch. I may need to reconsider shooting in the summer. I can't handle the humidity like I did in my youth.
my...my....my.....

certainly a whole lotta napping goin' around these days............

tell me...who is your leader........??

i need to have a word with that jackwagon....

just finished spraying some weeds over my fence into the neighbors yard, then pulling some weeds in my garden, pulling weeds in the street planter, and watering the garden.

that neighbor rents her house as an AirBNB, and she is never there, and has yet ONCE this summer, send over someone to take care of her yard. her weeds are protruding thru my fence pickets, and under my fence, makes it look ugly on my side.

this is a very old picture, of one of them street planters, ...this one is gone now, but there is still one at the other end of the sidewalk...city installed these stupid things to "calm traffic" from speeders, however, many people hit them, and get blow outs....and every one of these stupid things, street planters as they are called, had trees in them......nearly all gone due to people running them down.

dumbass dumbocrats at work as usual...spending money on useless shite... you can clearly see the one across the street from my house.....

so i weed mine, so as not to make MY property look like shite.....

1723463352426.png

After therapy this morning I stopped at my colleague's house to claim my second Browning Hi-Power. This one was made in 2016 and only test fired at the factory. Would have picked her up sooner but family matters prevented. So I am either going to clean it up or all this nap talk, perhaps I may take one....

Attachments

• IMG_20240812_123353.jpg
    IMG_20240812_123353.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Back