testtest

What are you doing right now??

It’s pass noon here had my black coffee and on to the cup with crème . Nice breakfast ham and eggs toast snd a kiwi fruit . Bella Donna feel better you will be ready for happy hour . It’s hot out just chilling View attachment 64008
IMG_2213.gif

I've been home since 3:30. This is a true blue, full blown head cold. It hit very fast though...they usually move through me more slowly. I made me some herbal tea...

View attachment 64022

Then the mister came home and fed me a shot of tequila. It's amazing how much better I can breathe though my nose!! Happy hour may not be lost on me after all! ;) :cool:
IMG_2884.gif

Finishing up my second cup. Slept like the dead, really weird dreams, and woke up feeling like I was hit by yet another train. The Advil is starting to kick in, so I might even get dressed today. It was touch and go for a little while there. I don't think I'll be going much further than the deck today though.. I have some good reads and a comfy hammock chair :) .

Finishing up my second cup. Slept like the dead, really weird dreams, and woke up feeling like I was hit by yet another train. The Advil is starting to kick in, so I might even get dressed today. It was touch and go for a little while there. I don't think I'll be going much further than the deck today though.. I have some good reads and a comfy hammock chair :) .
Sure hope you get to feeling better.

Dang, I am restless now. I just dug out the mister's M&P 2.0 .45. He has never fired it. I put the small backstrap on it, and I'm gonna clean it after I have a shower. When he gets home from Fargo I'm going to ask his permission to take it to the range next time I go. I got a hankering for shooting a .45, but I hate cleaning 1911s...so there's that. :cool: He will likely let me. He prefers his Kimbers anyway. :)

Dang, I am restless now. I just dug out the mister's M&P 2.0 .45. He has never fired it. I put the small backstrap on it, and I'm gonna clean it after I have a shower. When he gets home from Fargo I'm going to ask his permission to take it to the range next time I go. I got a hankering for shooting a .45, but I hate cleaning 1911s...so there's that. :cool: He will likely let me. He prefers his Kimbers anyway. :)
Careful, the .45 will capture your heart and mind and you will never go back

I speak from vast experience....it is usually better to beg forgiveness than ask permission...:cool:

this one..??

it's a sweet 45, i love mine, shoots great. very easy to clean.

Back