testtest

What are you doing right now??

waiting for the grocery store to open, wife needs something to cook tonight, (sweet Italian sausages with potatoes, garlic, and Italian bread, plain simple dish.....

then i gotta disassemble some sort of "cat fun tree", someone dumped in front of my house during the night......

i think one of the neighbors put it out, in front of thier house, then some punks thought it funny, to put it just inside my front fencing, where its on the other side of the front of the house.

if i leave it out front? for trash day..???

i'll be ticketed for it...by the "garbage cops...... by being outside well before the pick up day, PLUS..they DO NOT pick this shite up..!!!!! everything MUST BE in the trash bins..!!!!!!!

typical city bullshite.

you have seen pics of my garden, i can't make this shite up

so much for my planned "club day"......

View attachment 65174
Here I thought that was your old exercise equipment……😬😬

ah hell...just for the schlitz and giggles of it.......

me, at the age of......younger.

View attachment 65187
IMG_3020.gif

I put the base pin nut on the Pietta, started some brass tumbling and loaded some shotgun. I put in a smaller powder bushing. The wife and I took a patio set to Goodwill. Watching an episode about the Maya.
A little off topic. Wish I had tried cowboy shooting competition. For many years I participated in other rifle/pistol/shotgun matches almost every weekend. Pistol/ black powder cartridge silhouette and mainly IDPA tactical matches. Forget what it was called but also shot M1 Garands, M-1A's, AR-15's in service style matches out to 600 yards.

Nice .. those target look 100x better than most LEO shooters I see 😉
It's first time shooting this new course of fire. They have shortened some of the times and added some movement, which is a good thing. Groups will tighten up with practice. My late good friend and fellow instructor and I used to qualify together every year and shot 240/240 every year. He is gone now so I have to hold up his end.

Back