testtest

What are you doing right now??

just finished cleaning/lubing the G-30...took 1 box of lead reloads, and 1 box of the poly coated reloads.

i then took pics of the G-30 of that high pressure grease i spoke of in posting #3455.

this grease stays put, and the pics will show that.

the Slip 2000 grease sorta softens and it gets to be a messy clean up.....sorry, i have no pics of that.

this G-30 is a back up ccw, so like my Hellcat, i prefer grease on the rails, then oil on the barrel, and
inside the slide where the hood rides.

look how "clean" this slide and other parts are, after running 100 rounds thru it today.

and yes, i use a syringe type of tool to run a thin bead of grease

1724851870843.png

1724851901751.png

1724851929506.png

no way, no how is the dust cover ever this clean with the Slip 2000

1724851990330.png

1724852009014.png

1724852036405.png

i have to be sure there are other greases like TW 25, that may be this "neat" and stays put, when you apply it, but i got a jar of this so i for the time being am satisfied on how it works, and for a lot less than a small tube of the TW 25.

just finished cleaning/lubing the G-30...took 1 box of lead reloads, and 1 box of the poly coated reloads.

i then took pics of the G-30 of that high pressure grease i spoke of in posting #3455.

this grease stays put, and the pics will show that.

the Slip 2000 grease sorta softens and it gets to be a messy clean up.....sorry, i have no pics of that.

this G-30 is a back up ccw, so like my Hellcat, i prefer grease on the rails, then oil on the barrel, and
inside the slide where the hood rides.

look how "clean" this slide and other parts are, after running 100 rounds thru it today.

and yes, i use a syringe type of tool to run a thin bead of grease

View attachment 65263

View attachment 65264

View attachment 65265

no way, no how is the dust cover ever this clean with the Slip 2000

View attachment 65266

View attachment 65267

View attachment 65268

i have to be sure there are other greases like TW 25, that may be this "neat" and stays put, when you apply it, but i got a jar of this so i for the time being am satisfied on how it works, and for a lot less than a small tube of the TW 25.
Just remember, Glocks don’t need much lubication, just a little goes a far way on them, let me know how that grease works.

Just remember, Glocks don’t need much lubication, just a little goes a far way on them, let me know how that grease works.
oh it worked out great..i cleaned off the Slip 2000 yesterday, and used that red grease, then of course, checked for oil on the hood, and inside the slide, where it rides, like i always do before a range trip.

i was surprised by the grease staying put, and not slathered all over the place like the Slip 2000 would be.

I'm sitting here all P. O.ed because someone stole my package of 2 KimPro 8 round magazines I ordered. The package was delivered Monday late afternoon , around 3:20 PM. I didn't get the notification of delivery till about an hour later. Went to the door and nothing!

I live in housing and I am in a building with 18 apartments including mine. Early last year they put up security cameras in the hallway and outside. So I think got you thief! Called the office and got this.. Well unfortunately some of the cameras have been down and we are not sure which are working. :mad::mad:🤬🤬🤬

So , the great deal I thought I was getting just went into the crapper.

I'm sitting here all P. O.ed because someone stole my package of 2 KimPro 8 round magazines I ordered. The package was delivered Monday late afternoon , around 3:20 PM. I didn't get the notification of delivery till about an hour later. Went to the door and nothing!

I live in housing and I am in a building with 18 apartments including mine. Early last year they put up security cameras in the hallway and outside. So I think got you thief! Called the office and got this.. Well unfortunately some of the cameras have been down and we are not sure which are working. :mad::mad:🤬🤬🤬

So , the great deal I thought I was getting just went into the crapper
Sorry about papa that sucks I sure where you got the mags will make it right

So , the great deal I thought I was getting just went into the crapper.
if there is a pick up point, like a walgreens, or CVS, you can have your packages delivered there instead.

or, a good friend or relative that owns a house.

heck i think it can even be delivered to your local post office sub station, where your mail gets sorted each day before delivery

we have here UPS stores where packages can be delivered to as well

you may have other shipping/delivery options available to you

this is why me and the wife track packages all day long on delivery day, so that one of us is always here.

we even accept packages for our renters.

applied at yet another employer.

i lost count now how many jobs i have applied to.

just checked with a Mc Donalds, and the AI robot said:

"Thank you for checking in! If you're selected to move forward to the next step in our process, a manager will be reaching back out to you."

i applied last thursday......i was the ONLY ONE that applied.

i cannot "see" too many people applying for custodial work, given the pay scale.

great for us retired people.....not so great for a married person with huge bills.

c'mon Power Ball

Why should they ? It wasn't their fault. The package was delivered and then stolen from my doorway in the hallway.

Thanks for the support.
just a question, if you don't mind..??

but can the building manager accept packages for the tenants.??

one of my grandkids lives in an apartment building and the manager there accepts them, and if the manager leaves the office, that door gets locked up......of course, it can be a long weekend till it opens again, but it is still locked up.

just wondering.

if there is a pick up point, like a walgreens, or CVS, you can have your packages delivered there instead.

or, a good friend or relative that owns a house.

heck i think it can even be delivered to your local post office sub station, where your mail gets sorted each day before delivery

we have here UPS stores where packages can be delivered to as well

you may have other shipping/delivery options available to you

this is why me and the wife track packages all day long on delivery day, so that one of us is always here.

we even accept packages for our renters.
I have lived here since 2016 . I have had many packages delivered to my doorway in the hallway as well as have many others in this building. Recently a new person moved into the building and a few things have disappeared since. I may have to look into having my packages mailed to one of my step-daughter's places.

I have lived here since 2016 . I have had many packages delivered to my doorway in the hallway as well as have many others in this building. Recently a new person moved into the building and a few things have disappeared since. I may have to look into having my packages mailed to one of my step-daughter's places.
that would be your best option, another shipping address.

aren't there any FedEx, UPS stores near you..??

or a CVS, Walgreens, RxALL, or other chain pharmacy that offers this service..??

just a question, if you don't mind..??

but can the building manager accept packages for the tenants.??

one of my grandkids lives in an apartment building and the manager there accepts them, and if the manager leaves the office, that door gets locked up......of course, it can be a long weekend till it opens again, but it is still locked up.

just wondering.
This is Gov't run housing. There isn't a " building manager " so to say. We have a director , then a leasing agent , and then the flunkies. Nice idea but no worky.

Back