testtest

What are you doing right now??

my house is old, as i have said many times...some windows on the first floor have locks, but most do not work.

so what i did was drill a hole into the upper sash, maybe about the size of an 8 or 10 penny nail.

then i insert the nail into that hole...

SOB's cannot lift up the window..

of course, smashing it makes noises.

by the way, that hole is easy to fill in with caulk, if you move out.
My windows lock and also have a security feature that stops them from being raised more then about 2 & 1/2 " when set. Mine are always set. But I am also next to a woods and most of my closest neighbors are elderly. Most wouldn't notice a window being broke if a little finesse was used.

My windows lock and also have a security feature that stops them from being raised more then about 2 & 1/2 " when set. Mine are always set. But I am also next to a woods and most of my closest neighbors are elderly. Most wouldn't notice a window being broke if a little finesse was used.
yeah, all my windows are old....too costly to replace them, that's why i use a nail in the sash... my back fence neighbor rents her house as an Air BNB, so many times, its vacant.

but at the very least, here, there is at least always 1 person at the house....

Ok…wait for it…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
View attachment 65367
1724972844571.png

Just finished my nuclear burrito, now I'm going to load some mags for the range tomorrow. I want to shoot the mister's M&P 45 (at this rate he never will, so he gave me the green light 😎 ). I'll put some rounds through my own 9mm M&P 2.0 also. My main objective however, is to zero the dot on the Masada Slim.

Just finished my nuclear burrito, now I'm going to load some mags for the range tomorrow. I want to shoot the mister's M&P 45 (at this rate he never will, so he gave me the green light 😎 ). I'll put some rounds through my own 9mm M&P 2.0 also. My main objective however, is to zero the dot on the Masada Slim.
Hope you enjoy shooting the 45. Mine was a soft shooter to me and I had no issues with it. Enjoy range day!

Back