testtest

What are you doing right now??

Now I am thinking seriously about buying one of those damn shotgun pistol things.

And drinking iced tea and watching Bugs Bunny.
They are interesting but with my limited funds need to focus on guns & gear that I will actually use. After shooting my friends sawed off 10 Ga shotgun don't think I'd enjoy them. But, if I did have the budget I might get one cause they are cool looking & would be a great conversational piece on the range.

They are interesting but with my limited funds need to focus on guns & gear that I will actually use. After shooting my friends sawed off 10 Ga shotgun don't think I'd enjoy them. But, if I did have the budget I might get one cause they are cool looking & would be a great conversational piece on the range.
I’ve shot severely sawed off 12 gauges before. It’s not that bad. I think I’d prefer 20 or even 16, but a .410 like the Governor would be pretty sweet too.

going thru recipes for a shepards pie..

some say lambs meat, but the wife wants beef...in fact she used to make it that way...but she is not co-operating with me right now, on sharing her "handed down family recipe"

maybe i ought to make it with CRAB meat..?????

anyway, i already went out this morning and got some of the ingredients.

I love that it is finally cooling down. In the 60's the last two mornings. I can't wait for the humidity to come down cause that is what really bothers me.
There's a mess in the garage after my ammo box project. I think I'll take care of that before it gets out of hand again.

Getting through coffee #2. Just got off the phone with Springfield CS, and I'm satisfied with the answers they gave me.

1. I put an Echelon on layaway on July 28th. My receipts all say that the firearm was sold on July 28th. I asked if it would be eligible for the Gear Up because I haven't paid it off yet, and I was told to just include the transfer receipt from my FFL and they would honor it. I kind of thought so, but I just wanted to make sure.

2. Since I committed to that gun, I have been looking at the availability of the small OD green grip module (in case I need one), which seems to be out of stock EVERYWHERE. The CS rep told me that they are coming (so is Christmas, but hey.. 😎). I could still go two toned if I want.

Anyway, I suppose I better get in gear and get ready to head into town. The range calls.... ;)

well, found the recipe for that shepards pie...

so that's done for now

went outside, cool morning, and cut down the flower pots where the plants are dying, and cleaned up a bit.

so i am ahead of some of that crap. still more to go before winter.

OM - what's in your recipe if I might ask
i'm gonna use this one, the others said to use brown gravy, or tomato sauce, but my wife never made it that way

now, i know EXACLTY what will happen..

i will make this, THEN she will make hers about 2-3 weeks later....

and she will say to me.......THAT'S my grandmothers shepards pie.....

Back