testtest

What are you doing right now??

update...

i called that potential employer just minutes ago....

no answer....dumbass.

so i called the main office number of the business.....i got a gal that might be the secretary

when i gave her the possible cell number, she knew right away, it was a legit call from me.

anyway, the guy is the night manager of that company.

she will give him my message of me calling him a dumbass.......ok, nooo, she will let him know i reached out to him.

although, i left a message on the dumbasses voice mail......you gotta be pretty damned dumbass not to check your voice mails..

oh, what a busy day for me.

errands, phone calls, morning nap, afternoon nap, 2 phone calls..........i'm gonna need another nap before dumbass and me connect about 6 PM tonight.

god damned %#$@%**$!@ dumbass.,........

update

the night manager called me, the job is for weekends (fine with me) from 8 PM till 4AM, again fine with me. the grand kids or great grand kids like to do sleep overs, so mama won't be alone.

i have an actual interview with the company owner next week.

it's basically driving a sweeping/vacuum truck for parking lot cleaning, and i'd have a non-English speaking helper, that'll be using a blower to push crap for me to vac up.

if hired, they can start me off with a pick up truck mounted unit, if offered more hours, more nights..??

i just need a DOT card, not a CDL license.

i shall see come that interview next week.

update

the night manager called me, the job is for weekends (fine with me) from 8 PM till 4AM, again fine with me. the grand kids or great grand kids like to do sleep overs, so mama won't be alone.

i have an actual interview with the company owner next week.

it's basically driving a sweeping/vacuum truck for parking lot cleaning, and i'd have a non-English speaking helper, that'll be using a blower to push crap for me to vac up.

if hired, they can start me off with a pick up truck mounted unit, if offered more hours, more nights..??

i just need a DOT card, not a CDL license.

i shall see come that interview next week.
Do you have to get DOT card or you have one already

Do you have to get DOT card or you have one already
no, i have to get one, (to drive the sweepers larger than the pick-up trucks) and the prices are shocking, shocking i say, just shocking....still non- CDL trucks for thier size.

i'd be thinking i'd be reimbursed....that is a question i will ask.

however, i am a diabetic, and i know how to pass the urine sample testing, but the thought of going thru a DOT when my own doctor knows my history and i get a "clean bill" from him....

so what then, in the past, you got a 3 month card......then another testing...what if i only get a 1 year card (that's what usually you get, when you have a "condition"), i gotta go thru this shite yearly..??? this is why i was happy to retire, and turn in my CDL.....after 40+ years, i was dead tired of gobberment bullshite.

and no, my doctor is not on the DOT list for exams.

i'd rather just stay in the pick up truck sweeper......

the night manager did say they have a huge turnover due to the hours...duh....many people are not like some of us old salts that worked the graveyard shifts.....most want to work 9 to 5.....and play on thier devices texting moronic friends.

so they cannot keep drivers for very long.

and they ask the "long time" current workers if they want more hours, larger truck, etc, before they put out the "help wanted" ads on the radio

i LOVE night time work.......no one to bother you, quiet, (except for the gunshots from time to time), and taking a nap on your break.....better than anything else in this world.

i will "lay it on the table" with the owner, he's about my age, and let the chips fall where they may regarding the DOT card, and the smaller truck.

he will either respect my honesty, or say something like, "well, i'll let you know.

Sitting down drinking the last of the nasty brew for colonoscopy this afternoon.
i feel your pain....i did that back in late june i think..???

the next time i have to do that, is 5 years from now..

when i do the prep again..??

just plain water and the Miralax, and NO other "crappy" additives like the Dulcolax pills....

that Gatorade, or Powerade tastes like crap enough as they are, for me to drink about what seems like a gallon

doctor said, as long as what i drink is not red in color

i feel your pain....i did that back in late june i think..???

the next time i have to do that, is 5 years from now..

when i do the prep again..??

just plain water and the Miralax, and NO other "crappy" additives like the Dulcolax pills....

that Gatorade, or Powerade tastes like crap enough as they are, for me to drink about what seems like a gallon

doctor said, as long as what i drink is not red in color
Same for me. I'm way past due my last my last colonoscopy was ten years ago. Am concerned I may have some serious condition, we'll see.

Same for me. I'm way past due my last my last colonoscopy was ten years ago. Am concerned I may have some serious condition, we'll see.
i went about 8 years past.

i even if i recall, did a thread on it..

doctor found like 9 polyps? (maybe a few more, i cannot recall right now)

one actually turned out to be an inflamed section of the colon, which he still removed of course, and none of them were "pre-cancerous"

when they did call (before the 8 years last time), we were in covid rules, short staffed offices, etc.

it was my fault for not going sooner.

anyway, i was supposed to have a follow up colonoscopy this october, but the doctor was satisfied that huge polyp was an inflammation only, and he canceled that follow up, till 5 years from now.

YES...YES...YES.....

a colonoscopy, and a PSA blood test (or finger digit test) for prostate cancer can save our lives, and most certainly operations to remove the cancer, IF..and i say IF...we catch it early.

you'd be surprised at the number of...men...?? that don't want to be tested...all due to..."no one's gonna stick nuffin' up there....BS"....

i went about 8 years past.

i even if i recall, did a thread on it..

doctor found like 9 polyps? (maybe a few more, i cannot recall right now)

one actually turned out to be an inflamed section of the colon, which he still removed of course, and none of them were "pre-cancerous"

when they did call (before the 8 years last time), we were in covid rules, short staffed offices, etc.

it was my fault for not going sooner.

anyway, i was supposed to have a follow up colonoscopy this october, but the doctor was satisfied that huge polyp was an inflammation only, and he canceled that follow up, till 5 years from now.

YES...YES...YES.....

a colonoscopy, and a PSA blood test (or finger digit test) for prostate cancer can save our lives, and most certainly operations to remove the cancer, IF..and i say IF...we catch it early.

you'd be surprised at the number of...men...?? that don't want to be tested...all due to..."no one's gonna stick nuffin' up there....BS"....
Won't go into a long story but the last colonoscopy was a fiasco. Can't imagine anyone enjoying the procedure but as we get older(I'm 77) we need to bite the bullet and get it done. Wish me luck.

Back